𝗘𝗻𝗱𝗶𝗻𝗴 🐵

"My baby how are you doing?"

"Im good! I got given a extra star for being good in class!"

"Now thats my boy" she kissed her son's cheek as smol yamaguchi giggle.

"Mommy can we eat McDonald's? "

"Why? Mommy could cook food for you"

"I want french fries! Soggy soggy soggy~" she smile at her son cuteness,

"Alright, We'll go to McDonald's"

"Yay!"

...

...

Yamaguchi slowly open his eyes. He had an amazing dream.. More like a memory but it was still amazing. He remain still, lying face down on the queen size bed. Today both him and tsukishima have no classes today. Tsukishima decided that maybe they should go out on a date but yamaguchi have to decline. He was soo damn tired cause of his school project and his part time job at a cafe. He was glad tsukishima understand and decided they both could just stay at home and rest. He glance at his ring tsukishima had given to him 1 month ago. Yes, tsukishima had proposed to him. The proposal wasn't that big. They were just eating sweets at home until tsukishima randomly gave him a ring and propose. Of course yamaguchi accept it. He had never been this happy.

Now for his condition. Yamaguchi had visited the therapy years ago. He was still depressive. Still feel anxiety and all but because of tsukishima and his friends help, he slowly starting to love himself. He was abit saddened that the voice on his had sometimes appear in his head and just say negative things. Yamaguchi chose to ignore it and eat some medicine to make the voices go away. Back to his love story, he was happy that he met tsukishima. He was happy that those bullies in the past chasing him, making him bump into tsukishima. His first lover became his last. Oh yah! After the day where tsukishima propose, yamaguchi recieve a text that him and kageyama finally started dating. Hinata was soo happy that he couldn't stop spamming how kageyama confessed. He was happy for them. For tsukishima... Well he only said,

"Knew it"

Yamaguchi smile, his life finally became better. Even if he had a terrible past... At least his future is not. Yamguchi closed his eyes as he was about to sleep when suddenly he felt warm hand's on his back. He could tell its obviously tsukki so he remain still. His hands went under his shirt and slowly caress his back up and down. He then felt 2 hands on both side of his waist. He felt tsukishima lean down and give a kiss on the back of his neck, then slowly down on his waist. His hands went up to his chest, groping him.

"Mm tsukki.." Yamaguchi moan and turn around, facing him. Tsukishima smile and kissed him,

"Were you about to go to sleep?"

"Yah... But you interrupt by molesting me" He pout as tsukishima kissed down his neck,

"I know you like it when I do this.." Yamaguchi smile and wrap his arms around his neck,

"Tsukki.. Are we gonna go all the way this time?" Thats right, both of them hadn't done it.

"If you want to baby.." Yamaguchi smile and kissed him,

"I want~"

After the steamy sex they had this afternoon, yamaguchi in the end agrees to tsukishima about having a date at night. So they went out and went to a restaurant that tsukishima recommend. Yamaguchi was suprised to see the prize of the food but he remain quiet and just smile. They had a fun eating and talking. Mostly is about tsukishima flirting with him. When they're done, tsukishima then walk him to the cinema to have a movie night for the first time. They chose a comedy one. Yamaguchi laugh when he see a scene that is funny but for tsukishima, he doesn't seem to focus much on the movie and watch his soon to be husband cute reaction. He smile and hold his hands. Yamaguchi turn to look and smile back. He was about to focus on the movie back when suddenly tsukishima sneak in to steal a kiss from him. Yamaguchi blush and panic while tsukishima lean back and smirk. After the movie, they decided to have a night walk on the park.

"Tsukki... Thank you for today's date! I had fun" yamaguchi smile as he hugged his boyfriend's arm.

"Which one do you like the most?"

"Mm I like everything!" Tsukishima smirk as he stop walking and lean closer to yama's face,

"Oh so you like the sex too huh? That was my favourite~" yamaguchi blush and smack his arm playfully.

"Yamaguchi"

"Hm?"

"I like to thank you "

"For?"

"For not being like a fake friend. In the past when we were highschool, everyone wanted to be friends with me... Just cause of popularity.. but you.. You somehow didnt"

"I like you cause you save me tsukki~ you're my hero remember~? I would also like to thank you for accepting who I truly am~" tsukishima smile and hug him.

"Thank you for loving me baby"

"Thank you for loving me too!"

"Im glad I fall in love with a cold hearted person like you!" Tsukishima laugh and kissed his forehead,

"Im glad I fall in love with the boy who won't talk~"

[Authors note: I know the ending and the plot sucks 👁️     👄💧👁️ but this is the end of the book T . T Hope you guys read my 3rd book 🥺 ]