𝗰𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝗳𝗶𝘃𝗲 🙊

Its been 1 month, 1 month of being friends. Everyone couldn't get use to the fact that tsukishima is hanging out with someone, especially the boy who wont talk. They couldn't understand why is tsukishima hanging out with a guy like that. He's weird, he's not deaf but doesnt talk at all. They were  jealous. Out of all people, why does tsukishima pick him to hang out with? To be his friends. Everyone slowly started to feel hatred towards yamaguchi and decided to spread false rumors about him, so tsukishima would find him disgusting and stop being friends with the weird guy.

"Looked at him... Why does tsukishima hanging out with him?"

"I heard he is gay.."

"What?! Is that why they're hanging out? Disgusting"

"I heard that tsukishima hangs out with him out of pity"

"Why cause he is weird and no friends? Haha!" Whispers and laughter started to surround yamaguchi as he was walking past the hallway. Yamaguchi grip the lunchbox he was holding and quickly walked away. He doesn't understand why people is making fun of him. Bully him. Tears started to roll down his cheek and remain walking without looking where he is going. He suddenly bump into someone and immediately panic but started to calm when he sees hinata and kageyama.

"Ah yamaguchi! Hi- wait- why are you crying?! Did someone hurt you?! Bully you?! Tell me who and I'll beat his ass! Issit tsukishima?!" Hinata hold both yamaguchi's hand and looked at him in concern. Yamaguchi quickly shook his head and looked down. Kageyama step forward and pat hinata's shoulder.

"Let's just talk at the rooftop. We couldn't possibly let him rant here out in the open" kageyama said, reminding him that they were standing at the hallway where a few student past by them, giving them looks. Hinata sigh and nod.

"Come yama" he gently tug his hand, yamaguchi gave a small nod and follow without pulling his hand away.

"So.. What happened..?" Yamaguchi took out his notebook and write,

"Is it true..? "

"True what yama?"

"Is it true you guys hanging out with me out of pity? " Both kageyama and hinata look shocked. Hinata quickly shook his head and said,

"No of course not! Why would you think that?! Never in my life would I hangout with someone cause of pity. Look yamaguchi, the reasons Im friends with you is because I wanted to. You looked nice and friendly! And cute too!" Yamaguchi blush

"You too right? Kageyama" kageyama nod, agreeing what he said.

"For once, the boke is right. Besides, before we were friends, neither of us know you were bullied nor have any friends" yamaguchi nod and smile,

"Thank you guys... You're a great friend "

"Of course! We both got your back! If you feel sad and lonely, dont hesitate to find me or text me ok? Im all ears. Same goes to bakageyama" kageyama quickly smack hinata's head and the duo started bickering eachother. Yamaguchi smile at the sight.

"Oh yah yamaguchi! Wheres your special friend? What his name again? Tsukishima right? Where is he?"

"He went and help to send some papers at the teachers office. He forgot to bring his lunch so i made one for him. I was about to give it to him but I bump into you guys and here we are "

"Oh my! Then let's go back! Lets go together and give your lover your lunch you made!" Yamaguchi blush but didnt write anything about the lover part. He actually loves tsukishima and he trust them not to say anything.

They both walked downstairs, looking around, trying to find the tall guy. While walking on the hallway, hinata looked out the window and was suprised to see the boy they were looking for.

"Yama! Looked! There's tsukishima!" Yamaguchi turn and quickly looked, he smile at the sight of his crush but stop when he sees a girl infront of him. The girl was surprisingly beautiful and cute. Slim body with silky black hair. She was blushing and smiling. What shocking was that tsukishima smiled too. Not a fake smile but a real one.

"Woah is he getting confess? Omg he smiles too!" Kageyama frown and nudge hinata, signaling him to shut up and glance at yamaguchi. Hinata quickly regrets it and looked at yamaguchi, who seem to be sad and looked heartbroken.

"Yamaguchi.. Are you okay?" Kageyama asked, yamaguchi looked at them and nod, giving them a fake smile. He turn and carry on walking, both hinata and kageyama looked at eachother in worried and just follow. They both walk downstairs where tsukishima is, and when they finally arrive, both tsukishima and the girl wave goodbye. Tsukishima turn and was abit suprised to see the three of them.

"Yo tsukishima! We were looking for you everywhere! Its weird that you're tall but hard to find" tsukishima frown,

"Well shorty, Look harder next time. Maybe that will help you"

"What was that?!" Hinata glared,

"Tsukishima" kageyama call,

"Yamaguchi had something for you" tsukishima looked at yamaguchi and softened his gaze,

"Yama? What do you have?" Yamaguchi remain looking down and showed him the lunch he made.

"Is this for me? You made me lunch?" He nod and step back when tsukishima took it.

"Thank you yamaguchi. I appreciate it. I promise I'll eat everything what's inside" tsukishima smile but frown abit when he sees yamaguchi still avoid looking at him. He knows that if he did, it means that yamaguchi is either feeling shy to looked up or depress to talk to and look.

"Is there something wrong?" He asked, he glance at hinata and kageyama but they only shrugged their shoulders.

"Me and kags are going to class now. We will leave you two some time alone. Bye tsukishima! Bye yamaguchi" hinata said after giving yamaguchi a small hug. Tsukishima watch them walked away and looked back at yamaguchi. He sigh and suprised yamaguchi by hugging him. Yamaguchi remain still, not hugging him back. Tsukishima softly pet his head,

"Are you okay..? You looked sad so I give you a hug. I hope it makes you feel a little bit better" yamaguchi hide his face in his chest and hugged him back.

Didn't you say you hate people?  Why do you smile at her?  Why do i feel like watching you laugh and smile at some girl hurts me more than people insulting me?  Why am i being selfish?

I love you tsukishima

Cant you see that?

Dont be friends with them

Dont smile at them

Smile...

Smile only at me...

So I can fall in love with you deeper and deeper..

And i want you to feel the same way towards me..