"You're into this far too much, Captain," Vivian looked at him, with a smirk as she walked to the other women and Hook chuckled at her words.

Vivian stood with the other women are they argued over who would go with Hook to get the compass but weren't getting anywhere.

"I'm going and that's final," Emma said.

"You're new here," Mary Margaret stated.

"Yeah and you're not very good in doing as you're told, do we need to remind you, your gun is crushed?" Vivian said.

"It's the only way we're getting back home to my son, I'm doing it," Emma argued and both Vivian and Mary Margaret stayed quiet, "You're not going to argue with me?"

"Would it do any good?" Mary Margaret asked.

"No, unfortunately not," Emma said and went to Mulan.

Mary Margaret looked at Vivian for her to say something, "Don't look at me she's your daughter," Vivian said, raising her hands up in defence, "Emma," Vivian walked to Emma when she finished talking to Mulan, "About Hook..." Emma looked at her, "Try not to encourage him, he is known to love female attention and loves to get me rilled up."

"Okay..." Emma said, unsure where this is going.

"If he like, I don't know, gets too close or you feel uncomfortable by anything, you have my permission to punch him in the thing he loves most, his face," Vivian said and Emma chuckled.

"Ladies, in this world we are slaves to time, and ours is running out. In other words, tick-tock," Hook groaned.

"I got it, I've known many hims," Emma said to Vivian and walked to Hook.

Hook watched her, "I was hoping it would be you," Hook said, with a smirk as he glanced at his love and Vivian glared at him.

"Just put the damn cuff on," Emma said as she held up her right arm.

"Put your hand right here, that's a good girl," Hook smirked as he placed Emma's hand on his shoulder. He glanced at Vivian, he locked riling her up one of his favourite things to do. He placed the cuff onto Emma's wrist, "This will allow you to climb, there are other dangers, thankfully you've got me to protect you," Hook said and Emma moved her hand from his shoulder and he motions to his left wrist with no hook, Emma just glared at him, "I can't climb one-handed, can I?"

"I'm not taking my eyes off you for a second," Emma said.

"I would despair if you did," Hook remarked.

Vivian took the hook from Mulan and walked to him, she twisted the hook into his brace and looked at him, "You really like pissing me off, don't you?" She whispered.

"Yes, I love the result I get from it," Hook smirked, Vivian rolled her eyes and turned to walk away but Hook grabbed her carefully by his hook and turned her back to him. He pulled her to him, leaned down and crashed his lips against hers, kissing passionately for the first time since they were separated over 28 years ago.