DOYOUNG

the next day rolled around and doyoung couldn't deny that he was beyond excited for what awaited him in about half an hour. just the day before, yedam had asked the first year university student if he had wanted to spend time with the masked male after school today, and doyoung didn't give it a second thought before agreeing to the plan. the older was going to pick doyoung up from his dorm room very soon, and the young male couldn't wait until then.

the business management student didn't know what they were going to do, not that there was much they could do because of their silently agreed seven feet distance rule that was never set in stone, but doyoung didn't let that spoil his mood because as long as he got to spend time with the second year university student, he was content. simply just walking around in the park and having a conversation or just sitting in the library and reading a book would suffice for doyoung to be happy and content.

as doyoung was checking his appearance and making sure he had everything he needed, the door to his dorm room produced a knock from outside, telling the first year university student that someone was at the door.

the young boy thought that it was the masked male and was surprised to see that yedam had arrived earlier than they had planned. making his way over to the front door with a smile, the business management opened the door to his dorm room and greeted the person there.

"hel- oh hyung," doyoung cut off his greeting after seeing that it was his older brother. though it wasn't unexpected for seunghun to be at the door, the business management student was thinking and hoping that it was yedam. his want to be around the masked male grew with every passing day, causing moments like this to occur.

"what? you're not happy to see your older brother?" seunghun asked, inviting him inside his little brother's house. the younger of the two closed the door behind him while following the older to the interior of his living space and took a seat on the couch.

"no... i just thought you were someone else," doyoung admitted. he let out a sigh as he took out his phone to check the time. twenty five minutes left. he can wait. the second year university student could definitely wait.

seunghun looked at his younger brother up and down, noticing that he is wearing some nicer clothing than what he would usually wear and even put some effort into styling his hair a bit. putting his hand on his chin, the older of the two gave doyoung a knowing look. "are you going on a date? who's the lucky person?"

"i-i wouldn't call it a date..." doyoung said, feeling his cheeks turn hot and being shy at the thought of going on a date with yedam. he dropped his head, avoiding the knowing gaze for his brother.

"if it's not a date, then why are you being so shy?" seunghun asked his younger brother, who unknowingly had a small smile on his face.

"i only met him a month ago. it can't be a date," doyoung let out a small sigh following his words. he couldn't help but feel happy at the idea of going on a date with the second year university student, but he also felt sad when thinking that their current status would not be preferable to call a hang out, such as the one the two had planned for today, a date.

did he maybe want today to be a date between him and yedam? sure. was he upset when realizing that it wasn't? most definitely. but what could doyoung do about it? many people define a date as 'time spent between two people who have growing feelings for each other', but is that really what was going on between him and yedam? was there something more to their current relationship? and if there was, would the older even feel the same way? doyoung didn't know, and he didn't know if he wanted to find out.

"oh," seunghun dragged out the sound, almost song-like, in order to tease his younger brother. "so it's a boy~"

"hyungggg!" doyoung whined, not wanting to hear the teasing come from the third year university student. seunghun began letting out a heartfelt laugh, very obviously having fun teasing his brother.