YEDAM

[WARNING]

"please put your pencils down. your exam time has finished. close your exam booklet and hand it in over to me on your way out," yedam's history teacher announced to the class as the time for the very last exam came to an end.

the past two weeks were very hectic for yedam; not only did he have to finish recomposing his song for his music composition class, but he also had to study for all the other subjects that he was taking as well. it took up all of his schedule, and the actual exam week was the busiest of them all. even though his exams were not all taken in the same day, it still filled up the masked male's schedule with the constant studying and reviewing.

yedam got up from his seat after he finished packing up his bag and placed his exam booklet on the teacher's desk while making his way out of the classroom, stretching his arms up as he passed through the open classroom door. exams were finally over and the semester break had started the moment that the masked male stepped foot outside the classroom and made his way to the elevators to exit the building.

the second year university student was going to meet up with jihoon and everyone else in about half an hour in order to give everyone some time to make their way to his faculty, specifically those who were in the medicine faculty all the way across campus, namely jeongwoo and yoshi.

although the masked male didn't have to leave the building this early, since no one would be arriving until half an hour later, he still decided to go to the front of the building and find a bench to sit on while waiting for his friends and older brother to arrive.

but as he exited the elevator and was making his way to the entrance of the faculty building, a hand made its way over the masked male's already covered mouth and yanked him backwards, knocking him off balance and his squeal of surprise being muffled.

the second year university student felt his feet leave the security of the firm ground as the person who had grabbed him threw yedam over his shoulder like a sack of potatoes and was now running away from the entrance to the back exit of the school, where nearly no one ever traveled, with yedam held securely in their arms. even after flapping around, kicking, and moving his arms, the masked male wasn't able to escape the strong grasp that held onto him.

"try to escape and i'll do much more to you than you think," the person said lowly, loud enough for his words to be audible enough to the small male but quiet enough that it didn't draw suspicious looks towards their direction from other students. however, that didn't stop the third year university student from trying to escape, and it definitely wasn't beneficial that everyone who passed by the two males thought they were just playing around.

it didn't need to be directly told to the masked male for him to know that the person carrying him was one of his bullies, whether it was the leader or one of his friends. although he forgets things after passing out from being bullied and doesn't really remember the faces or the voices of his bullies, it was undeniable that the actions of the male who just kidnapped him had any desire other than to bully the said male. and not wanting to get caught up in that mess was yedam's main drive for trying to escape. also because the masked male could smell the scent of baby powder coming from the larger male, which already gave him some signs of hyperventilation. obviously his scented masks didn't help with his allergy all the time, especially when he came into close contact with people who use baby powder.

after many attempts at getting free from the bully and failing every time, the second year university student felt his body being thrown against the brick wall at the back of the school, and he was thrown hard. as his back came in contact with the rough exterior of his faculty building, yedam let out a loud cry of pain as he fell to the floor, feeling his spine crack somewhere and the warm blood staining his shirt on the back side.