-𝐓𝐞𝐥𝐥 𝐦𝐲 𝐬𝐭𝐨𝐫𝐲

━━━━ ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ━━━━"Hey, look me in the eyes

━━━━ ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ━━━━
"Hey, look me in the eyes. I will be okay. I promise. Look at the second star and think of me. I will be a lost child. I will be fine. Finally be free from all the sickness and pain. I will play with Peter Pan and sing with Wendy darling. There is a legend that the lost children go there. I've heard stories of adventures out there. They spend there time in a house they all share. It's smells of sea mixed with coconuts. And it sounds like the best time you've ever had. They say those trees are the prettiest ones you'll ever see. They say when you're out there, life isn't so hard.

Tell my story. Publish my book, it lays under my pillow. Tell my story. Smile when you do, remember my smile and laugh. Know that I'm playing with Peter Pan and the lost boys in the sky. Tinker bell will take my hand and sprinkle pixie dust on me, and lead me to Never land. It almost feels like she is a close friend already, almost like my lost childhood friend. Let my seeds I have planted grow into a beautiful garden, plant your own seeds in my garden while I play with my lost boys."

━━━━ ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ━━━━

━━━━ ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ━━━━
I used a bit of a song called, I have no idea really, forgot to save my source, if my biology teacher saw this I would get most likely lectured. Please tell me the name of the song so I can give the credit to the artist!
Please vote, comment and follow me!
━━━━ ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ━━━━