──𝐑𝐞𝐮𝐧𝐢𝐨𝐧

━━━━ ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ━━━━

Peter: Does anyone know where Sara is?

Winter: No, why are you asking?

Peter: She hasn't sent a text since the star of our mission.

Peter: Start*

Mr. Honey; We forgot to tell her about the mission.

Katniss; What do you mean?

Mrs. Honey; She most have thought that we forgot about her.

Nat; You don't mean that she thinks we forgot about her, do you?

Green; I think she did. This isn't healthy for her, she is already under so much stress and now this!

Strange; As a fellow doctor, I'm agreeing with you. However you need to take some deep breaths and calm down.

Mr. Honey ; I'm tracking her phone.

Mrs. honey; I'm not even going to say anything. Except that I just came back to the tower.

Mr.honey: Guys, I tracked her phone. (Don't lecture me, cause I don't care) You won't believe me.

Nat: Just tell us! That or you will never be able to have a biological baby.

Mr. Honey; She is in the tower.

Green: Her internship is here?

Mr. Honey; Yea, it's seem so.

Katniss; What are you thinking with. Hurry up and find her!

Mr. Honey: that's the problem, no one has the name Sara and Simultaneously from Sweden. The closes I came was a Emily Daisy.

Mrs. Honey; She didn't give us her real name, dingus!

*:・゚✧*:・゚✧
The realization of the new information laid thick over the avengers in shock. Tony quickly made his way down to the intern levels of his tower with Pepper trying to keep up with him in her high heels. In the end she gave up and threw of her shoes. When they finely made it the both of them was out of breath. This fact made the interns quite scared.

"Does anyone know where Emilia Daisy are?!" Tony's voice came out in a desperate snap. The power couple looked like they could hunt every person on earth to find their small ball of sunshine.

"Mr.Stark, do you mean the girl that look like puppy, but can also kill you with one look?" One of the older interns asked. A look of hopefulness spread across his face.

"Yes, that one." He snapped inpatient.

"Oh, she got a bit sick after she pulled one of the most amazing trick, she made it to the time magazines." The intern let out a bubbly laugh. The intern was so nervous that they could pee in their pants.

"Where is she then?" Pepper ignored the last part of his statement. She just wanted to see her Sara, or well Daisy.

"She is in her dorm on the 12th floor, her dorm number is 45." The intern quickly answered, -as they now knew that it wasn't time for a proper conversation.

With the wind they were gone, everything was a blur for the two as they tried as fast as possible to come to her. Knocking on her door without getting an answer was terrifying. With the help of Friday they were let in. The room was tiny and as clean as a hospital room.

A little whimper echoed throughout Daisy's room, the two adults rushed to her bed. There she was, exactly as they pictured her, except that she was violently ill. Peppers left hand flew to her mouth in horror. Daisy looked like she was dying under all the pain she was in. Tony quickly hailed her up into his arms, as you would carry a baby. Then again, our dear Emilia was cursed with a baby face.

Pepper gently brushed away some hair strains from her forehead. Emilia Daisy was vulnerable and fragile, neither Pepper or Tony knew if they could ever leave her after seing her like this. Over the months of texting had they created a bond you usually only see between parents and their child. Unfortunately for them and fortunately for her, she still hade her parents safe with her. Even if she hade a feeling that it wouldn't stay like that for a short amount of time. Why would that matter if she only would live for so long.

As the came to the penthouse all eyes laid on them, a smile spread on everyone's lips simultaneously. But as fast as the smile came, it disappeared. Bruce quickly and clumsy got into action and Nat called Stephen.

This left everyone who was in the room mute and stunned.

This was the girl that they all been talking to, shared their deepest secrets and helped coping with them with her help. Now she needs their help, and they just froze. Like the people in pompe, all they wanted to do was to move, but they couldn't, they were stuck like status.

Emilias light body touched the white mattress soft as cloud, in the penthouse personal med-bay. Bruce start to give her some pain medicine throughout a IV. As the needle was inserted into her body Pepper let out a whimper.

After several tests done by both Bruce and Stephen, they came to no collusion why she was in pain. Stephen that came around five minutes after Nat called him, was as terrified as everyone else. Everyone (except Pepper, Tony, Stephen and Bruce) was in the living room praying and hugging. This wasn't the reunion they wanted.

In the end they decided to let her sleep and see what happened in the morning.

━━━━ ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ━━━━

Emilia woke up 4:30 as usual and started to get up when she noticed a IV connected to her left arm. She was slightly confused and she was even more confused when she saw that she wasn't in her room. Instead was she in this bleak white medical room. Disconnecting the IV and let out a causal hm and a roll on the shoulder. She shuffled of the soft bed and found a mirror. With a switch motion she toke her hair tie of, letting her hair fall onto her shoulders in soft curls, before putting her hair into a bun.

The only thought that was in the girls brain was: Plot twist.

Without a thought she step outside the room and found the elevator in the end of the extremely white corridor, (almost as white as every president USA has ever had.). Skipping through the corridor and pushed the bottom with a smile. The day after she gotten away from those harsh pains was always a blessing. The day was often field with dance, painting and baking.

Opening her door to her dorm room and starting her ordinary morning routine.

"Behind the storm is there a rainbow hidden."

━━━━ ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ━━━━
Remember to comment, like and follow!

What do you think will happen to Emilia when they realize that she is gone?

How could I improve my writing?

⋆⋅☆⋅⋆
And Remember that if you don't think that you have any cake, remember that pancakes is a type of cake.