The crazy idea

Tay's POV:

"You're back?"

As soon as I entered the house I heard a voice that was came from the kitchen. And I know who is it. It's my dad. I smiled brightly and approached him. I leaned at the kitchen counter where my dad mixing something in the bowl.

"What are you making dad?"I asked.

"Hmm something I guess. Let's see,"dad replied while concentrating on his cooking.

"You're experimenting again,aren't you? I wonder what will mom do when she see her precious kitchen turned into disaster,"I teased my dad but he gave me a confident smile.

"Nah, I'll clean up everything before she back. So that she can't complain about anything."

"By the way,where is mom?"

"Your mom went to meet her friend and she will be late of course."

Hmm no wonder dad is cooking without mom's acknowledgement. It's obvious that she won't let dad entere the kitchen knowing that it'll turned into a disaster land.

"No wonder you really scared of mom. Or else you never cooked secretly,"I said while taking an apple from the fruit basket.

"W-who said I'm scared of your mom I just wanna surprise her with my cooking skill that's it."

I grinned at him seeing his expression but soon I earned a light hit on my head.

"Wash your hands first Tawan,"dad glared at me and I quickly wash my hands.

I was busy to eating my apple when I feel like dad was staring at me. I looked at in a questionable expression.

"I'm happy that you're back,"dad smiled at me.

"I didn't understand dad."

"You looked really lost in last two days. I'd a feeling that something must be bothering you. But today you looks like yourself again."

"I-I'm sorry dad. I-I didn't let you know anything,"I lowered my head not meeting up with his eyes. I always shared everything with him. But this time I didn't shared my worries.

"I'm not angry with you. I'm happy that you're able to solving your own problems. But remember son,if there's something you can't handle or having a hard time,don't hesitate to share with me. I'm your friend first then your dad. Understood?"

I nodded. Actually I'm really lucky to have my dad as my best friend. He's my role model. He always inspired me to be positive. No matter how hard the time is never lose hope. He always support as long as I'm right.

'We're barely played as he was always busy person' New's words crossed my mind. I can still remembered how his face turned into a gloomy one when he mentioned about his father. I guessed everyone isn't lucky like me.

I helped dad to cleaned up everything. After mom came back home, she was a bit angry with dad. But it didn't take last long. My mom really loves my dad.

We finished our dinner and chit chat a bit. I wished a good night and went to my room. I slumped myself on the bed and closed my eyes.

1 hour later,

I was tiptoeing like a thief in my own house. I checked the door of my parents and it was locked.

They might be sleeping right now.