BFF

NEW'S POV:

Though it's the first day of uni there are lot of students present here. I took a corner seat where is less crowded. Currently there are many things buzzing in my mind. I still can't believe that I just gave someone my name whom I rarely knows about. Even don't know his name. Oh that's great Mr. New you even didn't bother to ask back his name. It's getting frustrating for me so I take out my notebook and do some equations. I averted my gaze outside of the window when I found a familiar finger coming this way. I was thinking where I saw him until he came in the class and surprisingly it's. ..

"TOY!!"

He was looking very angry I don't know why. But when our eyes met he broke into a smile. He came towards my seat and I already stand up.

"Hy friend. Shocked? ", he ask me.

"No I'm surprised. Didn't you told me that you're going to abroad for study?", I asked him.

"How could I be so selfish that I'll leave you alone like this? You know na how much I love you", he replied with grinning and we both hugged each other.

"Sweet talker huh. Sorry but that doesn't effect me", I said when we apart. He just laughed at that and gestured me to wait for a bit. He went to his seat and grabbed his bag and came back to me. He sit beside me and I started asking

"Why didn't you tell me earlier that you're gonna study here? Why didn't uncle John tell me bout it?"

"Where will be the surprise if I told you bout this and I already informed dad that not to tell either. But this is not the way
I wanted to surprised you. Just things was got messed a bit and I lost my mood. "

Seeing this expression I already got a hint that he was somehow spoil his mood when he entered the class. So I ask

"Yeah I forgot, what happened to you earlier. You seemed off."

He blow some air shaking his head.

"I bumped with someone. "

Wow we both bumped with someone at our first day I thought and gestured to continue.

"I even apologised to him but he said I didn't seemed like to. Like seriously! Man I already said sorry what he expect me to do. Arrogant bastar.  Thanks to his friend who saved him or else I'll broke his face for sure."

I feel like there's something goes wrong.

"Why do I feel like you're the one who create the trouble. If you say sorry sincerely then he wouldn't say that you doesn't seemed  like."
I raised my eyebrow and ask,"What's the real matter Toy?"

He seems like he caught off guarded and averted his eyes from me. I know he can't lie to me.

"Um ..I .I..I actually the one who pushed him", he's stretching his neck. But hurriedly look at me.

"Bu..but I was in a emergency so I really didn't bother to notice it. He should understand my situation at first rather barking at me. So I got also mad . So it..it's not my entire fault, ok?".

He said hurriedly as if he will miss his bus. I just chuckle at him and shaking my head.

"Ahhh New. ..let's not talk bout that , ok? We meet after so long time and what's the most important, we're gonna study together...AGAIN".

Yeah again. When we're in class 8, uncle John's family shifted to Bangkok. Apparently Toy had to go with them. I heard that Toy really cried that he doesn't wanna go but he never showed to me. I also feel bad that Toy was leaving cause he's only friend that I have. Till now. I still remember when they was came to say goodbye, Toy hugged me tight and broke into tears. My eyes was also red that time but I didn't cry like him.