Confusing

New's POV:

'It's OK New. Everybody has their own comfort level. If you need time to comfortable with us then take your time.'

Those words made my heart beat 10 times more faster than it was. I'm afraid that Tay might be heard. I don't know why...just why he made me feeling this way. But right now I'm happy that I made him my friend. Yeah Tay is my friend but....why am I not satisfied with this 'friend' word. I sapped out from my thoughts when the car stopped. I already reached my dorm. Isn't it too fast?

"We reached sir,"Tay said.

"Damn Tay will you stop it,"I said shaking my head.I was about to go when Tay spoke again,

"Ow are you not gonna pay me?"

Ok so he's not gonna let it go that easily.

"Why would I pay? Am I the one who asked for your ride?"

"Huh...you and Joss are same. Both of you are stingy."

"Whatever,"saying that I was about to go when Tay called me again,

"New."

"Now what?"

"Bye,"he said while waving his hand. I just chuckled at him.

"You too," saying that I walked out.

In the evening:

l slumped myself on the bed as I'm feeling too much tired. I was studying the books that I brought this morning. I didn't realized its been 3 hours. I went to the balcony and stand there for a while. That cold breeze really calmed my mind. Now let's take a walk.

I came out from my dorm and started walking. When I was in Chiang Mai I usually liked to walk at night. I don't know why but I liked that. Sometimes mae also walked with me. Suddenly I saw that cafe where I met Tay first time. I just stand there without taking off my eyes from there.
I was thinking whether should I go or not when someone got my attention.

"Are you lost kid?"

A guy maybe same height as Joss standing there. A smile plaster on his face. His eyes were linger on me. I was having a bad feeling under his gaze. So i started walking straight to the cafe. But I stumbled. That guy caught me by side.

"Careful boy. I don't like when people got hurt you know,"he said with that same smile. I jerked off his hand with
glaring eyes. Then I walked out.
I can still feel that he was staring at me. I didn't bother to looked back. I entered the cafe and went straight to the counter.

"What do you want sir?"a boy asked me.

"Tay."

"Ok one ta...huhh...sorry?"that guy was looking like dumbfounded. Then I realized what I said. Shit!did I lost my mind?

"S..sorry one latte please,"i said with a bow and he gave me my order number.

I waited for sometime and finally my turn has came. I took my drink and was about to go when I saw Tay. He also saw me.

"Hey New."

"Hey."

"P'Tay do you know him?"that guy who took my order asked this.