"Well, I'm really starving. It would be great if you could drop me to a nice place for lunch."

"Sure. I'm Jon by the way." I say as I bring my hand ahead. She shakes my hand and looks at me skeptically.

"Is your name perhaps Jon.......Williams?" She asks narrowing her eyes and tilting her head. How does she know? Oh my God is she one of those women with whom I have slept with and don't remember the name? I hope not.

"How do-"

"We went to the same college." She says smiling.

Oh Thank God.

"Oh well, I'm really sorry I don't remember much about college, I just went for the first two years." I say scratching the back of my neck.

"It's alright. I am Eliot Michael by the way."

"Ohh wait I guess I do remember you. You used to date......"

"Luke Darren. Yes, we even got married." She says, her smile fading away.

"Oh that's great, congratulations."

"And we even got divorced. He's my ex husband now." She gives me a nervous smile.

"Shit I'm sorry in that case." This couldn't get anymore awkward.

"You got to be kidding me!" I say as I laugh my ass off. Since we both didn't have lunch yet, Eliot recommended to go to a nearby restaurant. I wasn't really looking forward to it but I went anyways. And who the fuck knew this lady would be an amazing company.

"I'm sorry but it is true!" She says as she composed herself from the laughter.

"What did you do after that?" I ask, still laughing.

"I had to do the bet. So I walked topless in the college staff room." She says face palming.

"Wow you were one wild chic weren't you?"

"I have more dark stories about my college life but let's save it for an other day." She says leaning back into the chair. Eliot wasn't anything like how she looked. She looked like a total stuck up bitch. But she was way more than that. She is totally different from other girls. She's got a lot of knowledge about cars, she's been into a number car races, winning every single one of them. She's the type who leads life with the motto 'You Only Live Once'. Having lunch with Eliot was fun and all but I miss my Emmy a lot. I did text her a couple of times but she hasn't replied yet.

"This was fun. We should do it again. How about I ask you out on a date this Friday?" She asks leaning towards the table. Ugh for fucks sake. Why did she have to ask that? Everything was going so good.

"Uhh nah I am already taken so....."

"Ohh fuck. Really?"

"Yeah..." I say chuckling. Okay this went back to being awkward.

"Well, she doesn't have to know, if you know what I mean."

"Excuse me?" I ask narrowing my eyes. This bimbo has got no clue how hard it was for me to finally have Emmy as my girl.

"Easy there tiger. I was just joking." She says laughing, raising her hands in surrender. Well it wasn't funny. I guess she lost the powers of being funny all of a sudden.

"I'll get going then. I'll call you when your car is repaired." I say as I stand up.

"Yes that'll be great. It was nice meeting you Jon." She says beaming at me.

"It's alright. Uhm do you want me to drop you somewhere?" I ask out of common courtesy.

"WOAH! This is the bomb!" James exclaims as he walks slowly, around the G Wagon, admiring its beauty in every possible way. No one owns cars as expensive as a G Wagon here in Winslow. So getting a G Wagon for a repair in our shop happens once in a blue moon.

"Alright alright can we get back to work if you're done fantasizing over the car?" Bob asks.

"Hey let me have my moment here. God knows when I'll get to see an other G Wagon in my life." He says, still staring at the vehicle like a creep. I have serious doubts about his age. Is he really a 20 year old?

It's 6 PM and I haven't called my Emmy in almost 3 hours. I go to my office and get my phone to call her. After a couple of rings, she picks up.

"Hello?" She says panting.

"Emmy? Are you okay? Why're you panting? Do you want me to come over?" I ask.

"Oh no dummy."She says giggling.

"What then?" I am slightly relieved to hear her giggles. I swear to God her voice does wonders to my mind.

"As I told you, we're completely packed today! Mr Davis has ordered us to make a three tier wedding cake for his daughter. It is  supposed to reach there by 1 PM tomorrow. So everyone here are running like headless chickens to prepare that." She says chuckling.

"Oh so that's what caught you up the whole day?"

"Yes. This is so important for me, for Sweet Tooth. Mr. Davis is a well known and well respected lawyer in town, if he likes our cake, then Sweet Tooth is going to be on a whole new level. I am very sure that he is going to like it. Everyone likes it! I am so excited for tomorrow, I can't wait!" She says squealing. I can't help but break into a fit of laughter at her enthusiasm. She sounds like Barbie who is high on cocaine. She's just so adorable. My adorable little puppy. I am glad that there is some sort of hike in Emmy's business. Maybe if this Davis guy likes her cake, then it'll be a new start for Sweet Tooth. I am really proud of my girl. A timid, soft spoken girl like Emmy running a bakery and guiding the staffs without being stern is pretty impressive.

"Alright I won't disturb you now. I'll be there by 7. What say?"

"Oh no no. 7 is too early. The cake won't be done by then. Why don't you come by 9?"

"Why did you start baking it so late though? Aren't wedding cakes prepared like a few days prior to the event?"

"Well, yes but Mr. Davis insisted on making it the day before the wedding, to preserve the freshness I believe. " She says.

"Oh okay, I'll be there by 9 in that case. I love you." I say lovingly.

"Love you too dummy." She says sweetly, I can feel her smiling through the phone.

"Oh my God look at the interior of this!!!" James exclaims, still obsessing over the G Wagon.

Great. Now I am stuck with these idiots for three more hours.

Finally, after three long hours in the workshop, I get into my car and head towards Sweet Tooth. Today was a pretty long day and I can't wait to see Emmy. She takes all my exhaustion away with a simple smile. I pull over to front side of Sweet Tooth. I peep in from outside, through the glass door and see that there isn't even a single soul inside. Maybe the staffs will be in the kitchen preparing the cake. I get inside and head towards the kitchen. When I'm halfway to the kitchen, I hear a huge thud, followed by a loud gasp. I take bigger steps towards the sound I just head and abruptly come to a halt, standing at the doorway, being absolutely horrified at the sight in front of me.

I see Emmy, covering her mouth with both her hands, her eyes as wide as saucers, staring down at the destroyed, three tiered wedding cake on the floor.