Part: 1 First Meet

Start from the beginning

Sidharth's heart stopped beating for a moment when his eyes saw her angelic face. He felt like to keep glazing at her exquisite face.

She is beautiful from inside and outside. She is courageous. She always thinks about other people when she does something. She is an understanding woman. She is helpful and kind. She's a little crazy but in a fun way. She is cheerful and talkative. She has a heart of gold.

"Shehnaaz, meet my friend Sidharth Shukla." Shivansh introduced him to Shehnaaz. Listening to his voice, Sid came on the earth back. He wasn't understanding what was happening to him.

"And Sidharth, meet my wife Mrs Shehnaaz Oberoi," Shivansh encircled his arm around her neck. She smiled at him, and he smiled back.

"Hello, Sidharth." She greeted him in her sweet like sugary voice holding out her hand in front of him. He felt like electricity ran down his spine as he held her hand to shake. He immediately took away his hand.

"You know, Sidharth, From the day, I came here after marrying Shivansh, not a single day passed when he didn't talk about you. I was really excited to meet you and finally, we met." She said merrily and Sidharth just smiled, nodding his head.

"Shivansh, where are others? I want to meet them." He asked from Shivansh and tried hard to ignore Shehnaaz.

"Don't know, where they are, Sidharth. A few minutes ago they were with me." His eyes were searching for them in the hall.

"There, they are. Busy talking to each other." She uttered, pointing at the bar counter where they both were standing. Shivansh and Sidharth looked there. He smiled broadly seeing them. He strolled toward them.

"I just come sweetheart." Shivansh left after placing a kiss over her cheek.

"Sidharth." A girl and boy yelled up together as they saw Sidharth who was standing in front of them. He was smiling broadly at them. The girl in black midi was Mukti Kapoor and the boy was Cabir Kapoor. Mukti and Cabir are twins but completely opposite to each other. Cabir is crazy, cheerful, hilarious and amusing. He always remains in good mood and his hobby is to tease others. Mukti is a serious type of person. Nobody can say that she is Cabir's twin sister. They met Sidharth and Shivansh in school. People used to give examples of their friendship. Their bond was strong and unbreakable.

They both hugged him together encircling their arms around his neck. He hugged them back, putting a hand on their back. He was overwhelmed with the immense happiness to see them after two long years. Shivansh was standing a few steps away from them and gazing at them, having a content smile on his face.

"Guys, how are you both? I missed you both a lot!" He exclaimed happily breaking the hug. They both were just smiling at him.

"I missed you too," she said, having happy tears in her eyes. "So much." She added, wiping her tears. He just took her in a hug.

"You know, in two years she has filled so many buckets with her tears. I am glad you came back or else she planned to bring flood with her tears in Mumbai." As Cabir said playfully, Mukti glared at him and hit his bicep. Shivansh and Manik laughed at them.

"Shut up, Cabir." She yelled, pointing her index finger at him. Shivansh stood resting his elbow on Sidharth's shoulder. Both passed a smile to each other.

"Guys, stop fighting. I came back after two years and you guys are fighting." He shouted when Cabir had just opened his mouth to speak something. He closed his mouth, listening to his words.

"So, Sidharth, tell us what you did there in two years ?" Mukti asked excitedly and they all looked at him for the answer.

"Work and work. I didn't get time to do anything except work. Even I couldn't come up to attend his wedding. I am sorry, Bro." He apologised to Shivansh.