~Chapter 9~

"thanks, gyro."

you three arrived to the arcade, all of you beaming with excitement, each for different reasons

you three arrived to the arcade, all of you beaming with excitement, each for different reasons. Gyro, because he got to hang out with you and johnny and play games, You because you genuinely just liked playing arcade games, And Johnny because he got to see you happy.
"Well, what do you guys wanna do first?"
Johnny would question.
"well, we obviously have to go get our tokens first dumbass."
You joked, and Johnny laughed.
You all walked toward the token counter, ordering 20 each. You thanked the girl at the counter an walked towards the ski ball, which was your favorite.
"so where are you guys planning on spending your tokens?"
You asked, johnny looked as if he was contemplating something.
"Well, i guess wherever you plan to go"
He nervously said. Gyro nudged johnny, clearly picking up on the flirt, but you didn't understand.
"Oh sweet!"
you innocently replied.

You scored a couple 100 points at ski ball, causing Johnny to be extremely impressed.
"Woah, have you always been this good?"
"well, i suppose. i've always loved this game."
You too stared at eachother for a little, causing ✨tension✨.
"Ah, anyway- did you wanna try?"
before johnny could react, gyro came up behind you and grabbed the ball, tossing it and scoring a 500 without a word.
"h-huh?"
you and johnny would react.
"Nyo ho~"
He giggled, winking at you and walking away.

You caught your face heating up a little, were you blushing? that wasn't even that cool-
Johnny grabbed one of the spheres and tossed it, but he was only able to score a 30.
"Crap- i really suck at this."
He stated.
"Hey, dont say that man. Gyro only got it cause he's probably practiced don't beat yourself up."
You'd reassure him. He smiled
"t-thanks."
You noticed his face get a little red.
"Well,, let's go play something else!"
He nods.

"Ah, hey Y/n, have you tried one of these?"
Johnny motioned towards a claw machine.
"well, yeah a few times. i'm terrible at them"
johnny smiled at this, and popped a token into the claw machines slot.
"Which one you want?"
he smiled.
what? is he really about to win me something? but that's w-what couples do right?
"ah, i guess that one.."
you pointed at a basic teddy bear plush.
"bet"
is all johnny would say, as he moved the claw toward it, checked it a few times and pressed the button. As soon as he pressed it he kneeled by the box without even checking to see if it worked, but he landed it perfectly. He took the bear out of the box.
"W-huh? that was amazing how'd you know it would work? aren't those things rigged??"
You'd pry.
"Not if you know how to use them"
is all he'd say as he'd hand you the bear.
You were blushing even more now. You also could've sworn you saw gyro in the distance glaring at johnny, but you ignored it.

After a little bit of you all winning tickets, you each headed to the prize counter. Johnny had around 500 tickets, you had about 700, and gyro managed to rack up around 6000.
"woah, gyro, you got all those in that amount of time? what did you steal them or something?"
Johnny would ask, causing gyro to smile at his confusion.
"I've got my ways."
Is all he'd say. Johnny ignored him.
"Hey, Y/n, you want my tickets?"
he'd ask you, handing them out to you.
"Huh? why?"
"well, i don't have enough for anything cool and i'd rather you have em."
He explained, trying to look cool but it was obvious this was premeditated.
"I mean, if you don't want them.."
you grabbed them from his hand. You decided to get a small river plushie that was about 1000 tickets, you'd keep the rest for another day.
"Thanks johnny"
you smiled, but it seems gyro already got something with his, it appeared to be a shirt, but it was way to small for him. He turned to you.
"Hey Y/n got this for ya."
he threw the shirt at you. Johnny looked a little upset about this but tried to hide it.
"w-woah, for real?? you must've busted your ass for those tickets though."
He smiled.
"yeah, but i thought you could bring something nice home since you just left the hospital."
he said coolly.
You put the shirt on over your current one, mostly to show your appreciation. Johnny was just kind of standing there like 🧍‍♀️.

"Thanks Gyro"

you smiled.

((writing motivating just said "hello there 🧍‍♀️" so i hope y'all like this))