~chapter 1~

~just forget about it, y/n~

  "what?!"you'd exclaim loudly, and quite obnoxiously at that

"what?!"
you'd exclaim loudly, and quite obnoxiously at that. the teacher handed you back your paper test, you could see the little doodles you did on the side and you could tell that he didn't approve of them.

"look Y/N... your grades have been seriously slipping.Im going to have to help you or you're going to fail my class." he slowly spoke, your teachers cold words filled the air. how could this happen..?

"i'm sorry Y/N." he'd half-heartedly say. this is a mess, you didn't want help.
"i understand, i have a friend that can help. have a good day." you'd say through gritted teeth as you stormed out of the white and dim class. you didn't want to ask gyro for help... he was well... gyro- and you didn't know if johnny would even want to.

'what do i do'... you'd think to yourself.
"hey, Y/N"
oh no... you knew that voice. why now... why-
"is... something wrong, Y/N?"
he'd ask again, causing your fist to clench. "o-oh, hey johnny! i uh-" "what's that? in your hand." he would cut you off. johnny was always rude without intending to be, but you didn't mind it.

without warning, he grabbed the paper out of your soft hand. oh no.. this was the worst case scenario. upon seeing the paper, his eyes widened.
"Y/N! this isn't like you, have you been alright recently..?"
needless to say, you didn't wanna answer
"i...uh.."
you shut your mouth real fast.
*sigh* "if you needed help, why didn't you ask, Y/n?"
he said, almost... longingly...?
"i don't need he- w-what are you doing?!"
without warning, Johnny grabbed your hand and was walking to the direction of an empty classroom.
"i'm going to help you. i know it's lunch period and you don't have any, so i'll give you mine."

h...huh?? why was he being so... nice all of a sudden.. everything moved so fast, before you knew it you and him were at a table, your failed test in front of you. he was unwrapping his own box of lunch, to give to you.
"here, you look malnourished."
he spoke as he held a fork with a sushi roll on it up to your mouth. hesitantly, you'd take a nibble. you could see Johnny smile at this, but why?

"good, let me know if you want any more, but if not i can start helping you"
you didn't know what to say, so you just nodded and looked away.
taking this as a yes, he proceeded to take out his own papers and writing utensils to begin.

~time skip~

after a while, everything Johnny was explaining started to make sense, and you became much more comfortable.
"oh i get it! so that's how you find x. i didn't understand before"
you'd say in a happier tone. Johnny grinned.
"yeah, you get it now? you aren't gonna fail any more tests?"
he'd sarcastically say, as he ruffled your H/C hair with his soft hand. this caused you to blush a bit, for some reason.
"i..it's not that i didn't know ok? i was just lazy."
you spoke, trying to keep a headstrong attitude, but he didn't buy it.
"yeah yeah- but you owe me for eating all my food ok!"
he exclaimed, with an adorable expression on his face. he put his hand in the pocket of his blue hoodie, and adjusted his bandana. you admired him...
"duh! you think i wouldn't pay you back for that? name your price"
he was slightly caught off guard but this"

"any price you say?"
he'd say, as he'd rub the back of his neck.
"ah, never mind sorry aha. i'll think of somthing though!"
he'd nervously speak, as if... he had something to hide
"well, i have to get to class but this was fun, text me after school, alright?"
he would walk away, waving to you on his way out.

no.
"ok, see ya!"
please don't leave.
"yep!"
i need you.

what was that about? what were those thoughts...
ghh. like it matters.

'just forget about it, y/n.'
you'd tell yourself, as you left the classroom to go to your next class.

(((712 words 😳 this is kinda short but it's a starting chapter so i hope it's good, chapter 2 will be out later today!! bye!))