~chapter 8~

"maybe life without memory won't be so bad"

(it's been a week since the last chapter btw)

Y/n's injuries now being sustainable, it was decided that she'd be let out of the hospital in about a day or two. this of course caused johnny and gyro to be hype asf.
"should we throw her a party?"
gyro would ask johnny.
"meh, i don't think she's really into that stuff."
johnny had gotten to know you since you'd been in the hospital so he knew that about you. Gyro simply nodded.
"say, johnny. Are you into Y/n?"
gyro asked without thinking, causing johnny's am eyes to widen in shock.
"h-huh?"
he stuttered
"it's just that you seem to know so much about her, and you've been hanging out with no one but her for the past few days.
he'd inquire. johnny blushed a bit, but somehow he couldn't bring himself to deny it, which of course caused gyro to constantly tease him about it.

After a few hours of planning, gyro and johnny decided that taking you to an arcade would be a great way to welcome you back, especially since you liked those before the accident and haven't been able to go to any.
"you got the money?"
johnny asked.
"yea, you got the tickets?"
johnny nodded, and began driving to the hospital.

time skip

"so, miss Y/n L/n, you're leaving the hospital today with mild amnesia and a large scar on your head. here's the bill, however most of it's covered due to insurance and your parents."
the nurse kindly explained, but looking at the bill her words didn't seem too kind at all. But most of it was covered, so all you did was sigh in relief. Most of your school was covered as well, what were they gonna do, fail you for almost dying? (the fact that the American school system would do this 😭)

The nurse left, and shortly after johnny and gyro walked into your room with a backpack and a tickets. This left you confused, were they taking you to a movie or something?
"heyyy N/n!" (nickname)
gyro greeted, as well as johnny.
"h-huh? what's going on guys?"
you'd sit up, hardly feeling any pain anymore.
"so, me and gyro decided that to celebrate you finally being let out that we'd all go to an arcade and have fun and stuff"
Johnny said smiling, a lot more than he has in a whole.
"besides, it's probably been a while since you've had something good to eat, and we know arcade pizza is one of your favorites!"
Gyro explained. They happily stared at you, waiting for an answer. The only thing you did though was tear up a bit, causing their expressions to go from happy to confused. You smiled, and got up, putting your arms around them.
"I love you guys so much."
is all you'd manage to utter, as you hugged them tighter. Of course, they hugged back.
"So let's go!"
you happily shouted, as you called the nurse to escort you out of the hospital to confirm your leave.

skip to car

"woah, gyro you can drive?"
you'd say, while gyro got into the drivers seat. he looked slightly confused.
"yeah? you knew that didn't yo- oh."
gyro said, realizing your whole amnesia thing, causing everyone to kinda glance away.
"anyway, we should get going."
johnny mumbled as Gyro started driving to the arcade. The car was silent, until johnny handed you the AUX cord of course. this caused you to smile menacingly, as you played your favorite song and everyone started singing to it.

maybe life without memory won't be so bad

btw thx @LidiaDi for the arcade idea