Thorin rushed forward eyes wide with fear and Bilbos widen as well

Thorin rushed forward eyes wide with fear and Bilbos widen as well. "Oh.."

Azog raised Fili into the air with a snarling smile. "This one dies first! Then the brother. Then you, Oakenshield!"

Azog said as the three rushed forward and as Kili looked up with a frown seeing his brother, who struggled in the grip of Azog. His anger and fear sky rocketed.

"You will die last!" Azog spoke directly at Thorin and Fili looked to his uncle.

"No!"

Thorin tilted his head as sadness reached his eyes. He looked to his nephew knowingly and shook his head.

"Run!" Fili yelled and prepared for the blade to pierce his body. Killing him. His thoughts on the beautiful white haired beauty.

Her white teeth shining brightly as her smile lit up the room. The way her hair always had some kind of braid in it.

The way her muscles shown through her clothing and armor. The way she held herself and was not afraid to back down from anyone. The way her soft skin touched his.

The way her soft lips touch his. He thought of when they were hiking through the Misty Mountains and they stopped for the night.

Flashback

She was leaning against the rock as Kili sat by her legs with Bilbo next to him.

The spoke with her about the land she came from. Asking her to speak some words so they could learn to communicate with elves.

She gave them a line and they tried to repeat only making the female laugh at their attempts.

When he spoke out and caught her making him cut of his breath. The beauty of the woman amazed him.

She smiled nodding to him before continuing the conversation.

After that she came laid next to him. Her back touching his leg making the dwarves look to the pale white hair with fascination.

He gently rubbed the end of her braid and she smiled in her sleepy dazed state. Making the dwarf smile as she snuggled in.

He then vowed to take her as his.

End of flash

I will be with you again..." he whispered to himself as he thought of the woman. Ready for his death.

.......