"Gia can't see me, I had to tell her something came up so they could come here alone."

George places his hand on his heart. "Ah young love. And you're scheming with Diggory just so he could get a date. Just hide behind us and we'll find a table where she can't see you." So I follow behind them to a booth in the corner of the pub. I sit across from the two, facing away from Gia, just to be sure.

A lady comes by and asks us what we want.

"3 Butterbeers please," George responds, and then she's gone. 

"So do tell what is it like having so many siblings,"I ask the twins. 

"Well, it's always busy during holidays and bathroom time? Nonexistent. Especially with Freddie here who hogs the bathroom. God knows what he does in there, probably just mhphh." George is interrupted when Fred covers his brother's mouth with his hand.

"And it smells so bad sometimes since there are only two girls, mum, and Ginny." Fred starts struggling as George tries to pry his hand off. "And dad works for the ministry of magic-did you just lick me?" He finally takes his hand away, no covered in George's saliva. "You brother dear are disgusting."

George just smiles, with no regret for what he's done. I laugh and Fred threatens to wipe his hand on me.

"Oh come here it's just little spit." He reach his hand over and I'm holding onto his wrist with both my hands trying to get me with it.

"I swear to god Weasley I will never speak to you again if you touch me with that." 

NOt being able to get to me, Fred grabs a napkin and wipes his hand off. "God that's so gross."

George starts to say something, but Fred gently kicks me underneath the table. Glaring at him i kick him back, to which he responds with tapping on my foot. 

Two can play at this game. 

I lick my teeth and stare at Fred while kicking his knee slightly harder than before. This causes him to jump, and he raises his eyebrows as if to say "game on".

HE slides down in his seat lightly and sets on of his feet on my thigh. I shove it off, making sure his foot lands hard on the ground. Quickly, i bring my legs up and sit with my legs crisscross. 

Fred slinks down further and further looking for my legs no doubt until he gives me a quizzical look. 

"I'm gonna go check on our drinks while you two continue this game of footsie." George butts in putting a pause to our war. He slides out of the booth leaving Fred and I staring at each other. 

Fred sits back up properly in his seat. "Guess you win this time Jaq, but I'll get you."

I shake my finger. "Ah ah ah, remember the agreement we came to when I so graciously agreed to help you guys create your candies. IF you prank me I break your pinky." I bop his nose with my finger.

He looks flustered for a moment before smirking. "Oh trust me I don't need to prank you. I've got far better things in mind." Fred crosses his arms, the same stupid grin still on his face. 

So I lean forward squinting, trying not to seem fazed by what he's said. "Oh yeah, and how will you do that?"

Fred doesn't answer right away. Instead, he slowly leans forwards, using his forearms to support him. It isn't until our faces are inches apart, that he says something. "Guess you'll have to wait and see."

"So this is what your other plans were huh Jaqueline?" A voice says causing both Fred and I to spring apart. I look up to see Gia and Cedric standing beside our table. "I mean I knew you had to like one of them, but I guess, now I know who." There is a mischievous smirk on her face.

"No it's not, we were just." I can't seem to find the words I want to say. 

"Mhmm. Well you two have fun. Bye Fred." She says as they walk away. 

When George comes back with our butterbeer's both Fred and I are staring at the table, face's red. "I was gone for like 2 minutes guys, don't tell me i missed something." 

"NO." qFred and i say at the same time.

"Ah, so I did miss something," HE sets the drink in front of me and stares at me expectedly. "Go on, try it."

I take a sip and it's surprisingly good. Tastes like cream soda and butterscotch. My favorite part though is the whipped cream that's come on top. "I like it, no butter, or beer, but good nonetheless."

George snickers, and Fred halfway smiles "You've got, here hold on." Fred covers his hand with his sleeve and wipes off my cheek. "You had whipped cream on your face." He gets quieter as he speaks. 

George is now looking from Fred to Me back to Fred. "What, WHat just happened. That was like,- you two,- i just."

My face heats up and i bury my face into my drink and pretend to focus on something on my shirt. 

Across the table, I can hear the red-headed twins whispering but I can't decipher what they're saying. All i make out is.

"You made a bet against me. What the hell Georgie?"

"Well by the way things are going, Lee is gonna win, so doesn't matter much anyways."

Bet? What Bet? What did they bet against?

MWAHAHA I THINK YALL ALREADY KNOW> ALSO SHOULD I MAKE A PLAYLIST TO GO ALONG WITH THIS ORRRRRRRRRRR