(46) It's all over

Draco

Voldemort is dead. Harry killed him. Everyone sat inside the great hall. Finally safe.

They all conversed with each other happily. I sat alone, away from the group. George walked up to me with a huge smile on his face which I lightly returned.

There's not much worth smiling about but I'm happy that George has a smile on his face. He lost his twin brother tonight and my sister, I know he loved her.

"Someone is here to see you." He smiled happily. Who would be here to see me? It certainly can't be my parents. I'm sure they hate me.

George moved aside and I had to look twice at what I saw. I slowly stood to my feet.

"It can't be you." I whispered, still in shock. I walked up to her and reached out a hand to her shoulder. She's real. In a quick movement I pulled her in for a hug. Tears flowed freely from my eyes. In the past I would never cry in front of anyone but my sister. Guess things change...people change. I slowly pushed away from the hug. "How?"

"Guess Voldemort's magic isn't as strong as he thought. I just woke up."

"It's really good to have you back, Arrow"

Arrow

I don't know how it happened but I just woke up. Like I was never hit in the first place. I'm taking this second chance though. I'm going to make things right for myself and Draco. I pulled George outside wanting to talk to him alone.

"I'm sorry for scaring you like that." I giggled.

"I don't know if I can forgive you. You really scared me." He said with a bit of a laugh.

"Maybe this will help." I stood on my toes and pulled George down a bit. I connected our lips together, it's like they were made for each other. George pulled me in closer, deepening the kiss.

"I've been wanting to do that for a while." He said when I pulled away from the kiss.

"Me too." I simply responded.

I walked back inside the castle after telling George to go find his family. I headed for Draco but stopped once I saw a certain hero. I changed the direction of where I was headed.

"Hey Potter." I said a bit cheerfully. His jaw seemed to drop a bit.

"Arrow? Everyone told me you were dead." I rolled my eyes.

"That's what you start with." I giggled but then took this as my chance to ask. "How's Ginny doing? I mean her boyfriend is a hero and all."

Potter blushed. "She's with her family right now, we actually broke up."

I smirked, "Ya know, when you're ready, I know a certain blonde interested in you." He looked at me with wide eyes as I walked away leaving him with questions.

Mother and Father led me away from George. I didn't want to leave him but as soon as they say me they attacked me with hugs and questions. Mother strayed away from our group and walked up to Draco. He's with Potter.

I desperately wanted to tell Mother not to interrupt them but then my parents would start asking questions.

Mother dragged Draco up to join us. We all held hand and apparated back to the manor. For once, it's empty. That's a good thing. No death eaters, no Voldemort.

•••

The weeks following, my parents restored the manor. I've also been writing to George everyday.

I was busy writing a letter to George in my room with the "help" of Monty. Mercury flew to the open window and dropped a letter to me.

Dear Miss Arrow Malfoy,

       We are pleased to inform you that you have been accepted at Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry, for a redo of your 7th year. You will be classed as an 8th year. Please find enclosed a list of all necessary books and equipment.

        Term begins on September 1st. We await your owl by no later than July 31st.

Yours sincerely,
       Minerva McGonagall
             Headmistress