(33) Suprise

Arrow

My father showed up and said it was time for the two of us to go. I didn't tell Draco anything about this and he has no idea I'm leaving with father. We apperated away from Hogwarts leaving my brother behind.

Once we arrived to our destination my father handed me a black cloak and instructed that I put the hood on and my wand at the ready. I did as I was told and hid away.

Harry

I took the glowing orb in my hand and stared at it intensely.

"The one with the power to vanquish the Dark Lord approaches and the Dark Lord shall mark him as his equal but he shall have power as the Dark Lord knows not. For neither can live while the other survives." It spoke. What does that mean?

"Harry." Hermione grabbed my attention from the orb. I walked over to where they were staring. Someone in a mask and a dark cloak walked towards us.

"Where's Sirius?" I asked the mystery person, confidently.

"You know, you really should learn to tell the difference between dreams" The masked man took out his wand and removed the mask. "and reality" It's Lucius Malfoy, Draco and Arrow's father. We all stepped back a few steps. "You saw only what the Dark Lord wanted you to see. Now, hand me the prophecy."

"If you do anything to us, I'll break it." I said and laughter appeared from somewhere.

"He knows how to play. Itty, bitty baby. Potter." she said, It's the woman from the papers. She's one of the ones who escaped from Azkaban.

"Bellatrix Lestrange." Neville said in fear.

"Neville Longbottom, is it? How's Mum and Dad?"

"Better, now they're about to be avenged." Neville said pointing his wand towards Bellatrix. I stopped him from doing anything.

A third person came out of the dark. They're in a black cloak with the hood covering their face. This person is visibly shorter than Bellatrix and Lucius. They held their wand towards Neville.

"Now. let's everybody just calm down." The hooded figure lowered their wand along with Neville and Bellatrix. "Shall we? All we want is that prophecy."

"Why did Voldemort need me to come and get this?" I demanded

"You dare speak his name?" Bellatrix whispered before yelling. "You filthy half-blood!"

"It's alright he's just a curious lad, aren't you?" I didn't respond to his question. He looked to the hooded figure and nodded slightly. We all turned to look at the hooded figure as it spoke.

"Prophecies can only be retrieved by those about whom they are made." I recognize that voice but from where? Hermione seemed to recognize it took as she stepped closer to me. "Seriously how stupid can you be?" I've heard this person speak that phrase to me before but who was it?

The mystery person took their hood off. We all gasped at who was underneath it.

"I'm sure you all know my daughter, Arrow." Lucius said putting his arm around Arrow's shoulder pulling her closer. She looked up and him and then back to us. She laughed a bit and then smirked.

More masked figures surrounded us. "Haven't you always wondered the reason for the connection between you and the Dark Lord?" They all started to walk closer to us. "Why he was unable to kill you when you were just an infant? Don't you want to know the secret of your scar?  All the answers are there, Potter, in your hand. All you have to do is give it to me. Then I can show you everything."