1

Deku pov
It has been 3 years since I discovered alchemy and I mastered the basic transmutation circles. However my sister and her asshat friends still push me around for wanting to be a hero, they don't understand. My parents prety much disowned my because of my quirklessnes so I do everything on my own. It isn't that bad because of my secret, the secret of alchemy.

It is pretty complex but it states that to create something, something of equal value must be given, that is the law of equivalent exchange. The law of alchemy.

I already mastered basic alchemy soni can fix practically anything as long as I have the parts, I started studying this with my only friend Diane who had an analysis quirk. Sadly she died a few months later.
This while sad gave me a great idea, what if I used alchemy to bring her back, I could have my friend back.

I had documented every important detail on alchemy I could do in books and videos(the become important later on) in the books I had formulas, theories, etc. Out of the 30 books I wrote only about half a book has functioning theories, but you know what they say, failure brings success.

I slaves over my work and my body to be the best hero possible even if I was quirkless, but first I needed her, my only friend.

At the age of 14 I had 2 months before the UA entrance exam and I was conflicted. A few months back I learned that my parents where heros, but not only that the where great heros. And I hated it, my asshole father was giving his quirk to izumi and was going to train her and her friends, and me his son, well I was always away in a cabin in the woods where I worked.

It didn't matter if my family didn't believe in me I could be a hero and bring my friend back.

I bought all the material, since in my spare time I had stocks under the name Izuku Midorya and I was rich and getting richer. I had it all the materials and the transmutation circle, o and a backpack with automail for emergencies.

I began the process (all  of Izuku's experiments are filmed by him to catalog his findings, there is also some of his personal life in them)

I saw the glow of alchemy at its finest and it began to work.

Then it all failed

I felt as my body was pulled apart

I felt my brain explode with knowledge of everything under the sun

And then it stopped

And the feeling of being thrown into a tree by a explosion came

And I was missing two limbs

I failed