He coughs and kisses me hard, making me taste my own cum. I wrinkle my nose and deepen the kiss. I slide down and nips his neck. 

"Do you usually howl when you come?" he asks in a raspy voice.

"I do not." I sputter out and feel my face redden. 

"You do." He chuckles and I tug on his nipples, hard. 

He groans and buries his face against the comforter.  "Everything smells like cum. My mouth tastes like shit." He complains. "Ow. It hurts too. Werewolves and their fucking strength."

I suck on his neck and he moans. I make my way down, stopping to bite and tease his nipples through his shirt. 

His back arches and he snaps his fingers, making our clothes disappear.

"Well, that's convenient." I murmur against his chest. He shudders and presses my head back down. 

I take the hint and continue to pleasure him.  I tease the head of his cock as I kiss his stomach. He humps my hand impatiently and I laugh. 

"Hurry up." He urges me.

I roll my eyes and lower myself until my cheek was against his cock. He looks at me through half-closed lids and smacks me with his member repeatedly.

I stare at him in shock and he throws his head back laughter. 

I grasp his cock and tighten my grip. He stills and widens his eyes innocently. 

When I don't react, he sighs and releases a heavy moan. He tugs his nipples and slowly grinds against my hand. Tease.

I smack his thigh and lower my head over his shaft. He freezes and I stop.

"Continue." I growl, massaging his balls and enjoying his scent.

He nods fervently and I close my mouth around his cock, taking in as much as possible. Truth be told, I was getting pretty good at this. From the first time, to now, I could be considered a professional cocksucker.

I use my tongue to explore his veins as I deepthroated him. He releases small gasps and raises his hips to meet my descending mouth. I don't know which I enjoy more, his cock in my mouth or the way he reacts. 

A/N: Bitch, you gayyy.

He lifts his hips to meet me and I move away before he could come. He whines and I smirk, moving lower.

"Wait. That's a bit-" 

I  lick his balls and push my tongue against his hole. "Lube?" I ask, tonguing and sucking at his hole all the while pumping his cock.

He moves away and I pull him back.

"Wait." He gasps and unconsciously grinds against my tongue. 

"Lube." I hold out my hand, moving faster. 

He buries his face into the comforter and waves his hand. The air sparks but my hand remains empty.

"Eros." I blow against his puckering hole and he trembles, his cock leaking pre-cum. 

I remove my hands from his throbbing member and he curses. He pulls a drawer open and throws the lube at me.