Chapter 3

I get up off of the couch and I walk over to the door. I walk over to the door and as the person on the other side keeps knocking.
"Oh my gosh shut up." I mumble
I open the door and I see a familiar face. Ryan, Ryan Smith. He's in my math class. We talk sometimes but I don't know much about him. But he is basically one of he hottest guys at our school. He's one of the populars, but he's a little nice. So I'm kinda surprised why he is at my door.
"Uhm, hi. It's Ryan, I'm in your math class"
"Yeah, hi Ryan. Why are you at my door at-" I quickly look at my phone.
"9:57pm?"
"Well, Kayla, I am at your house at 9:57pm because I just wanted to say hi to my new neighbor"
New neighbor? What the hell?! I didn't know the house next to us was for sale.
"Oh, that's awesome! Can't wait to talk to you some more! Well I have to go bye."
I close the door, but it won't close.
Ryan's foot is in between the door and the doorframe. He pushes the door back open and is now leaning up against the doorframe.
"I saw you and that Kian kid hanging out. Are you two friends?"
I can already feel my checks burning up.
"Uh, yeah we're friends."
I cross my arms and look at the ground.
"Well, from what I saw, you guys looked more than just friends"
He winked and gave me this smirk.
"Ok I really think you should be goi-"
"I really like you Kayla, and I don't want that douche getting between you and me"
"What the hell! Kian is not a douche! You are! Get the hell off my property!"
I point over to his new house.
He raises his hands in the air and shrugs his shoulders.
"Ok, ok. Just warning you. He's not all that great"
He walks away, so do I. I close the door and I walk up the stairs and stop halfway through. I run back down and open the door.
"Wait!! Ryan!"
"Yeah!" he screams back
"Can we talk for a little?!"