chapter 2 - Legs!

(Gon's pov)

"Omg! Killua you have legs now!" "WHAT, OMG!" Killua's tail had turned into blue short, shorts and legs. "I have legs!" Killua said and smiled at me. "I can't believe it worked!" I said, and hugged Killua. "Baka, let go of me! I need to see how these 'legs' work." Killua tried to get up, but fell instead. I caught him and held him bridal style. "On second thought, can you carry me?" Killua asked while blushing. "Sure Killua." I said, as I walked out of the water with him in my arms, bridal style. "Let's go to my house Killua!" I said. "Okay..." The cute white haired boy said.

(Once we got there) (still Gon's pov)

I walked up to Mito and I's house, with Killua in my arms. I sat Killua down on the steps and ringed the doorbell. Aunt Mito answered. "Oh hi Gon! Who is your friend here and why is he shirtless?" Aunt Mito asked, pointing at Killua. "Aunt Mito this is Killua, Killua this is my Aunt Mito." I said introducing them to each other. 

"Hello..." Killua said, giving a smile. "Um hi Killua, what are you doing shirtless with Gon?" Aunt Mito asks, looking at Killua suspiciously. "Nothing?" Killua said, blushing a lot. "Well you two come inside, I am gonna make food in the kitchen." Aunt Mito said, still feeling like something fishy is going on with Killua. 

I picked up Killua and brought him to my room. I set him on my bed and he looked around my room. Killua saw my rainbow pride flag and asked me "Gon, are you gay?". I blushed and answered him "Yeah...". "Gon I am the same." Killua says, blushing again. "REALLY?!" I screamed. "Yeah, you Baka, why would I say I'm gay and not be gay?!" We both laughed awkwardly. 

"I also have never found girls all that attractive, so being a prince is annoying 'cause my parents are constantly trying to hook me up with different girls, hoping I will fall in love with one of them. I mean honestly there was only one girl who I actually thought was cool, but neither of us even liked each other so I ended up just being friends with her, her name was Kioko, she was nice." Killua smiled, thinking about all the funny pranks him and Kioko had done. 

"Hey I know a Kioko too!" I said. "Really?" Killua asked. "Yep, she is a friend of mine!" I responded. "Show me a picture then" Killua said, and I got out a picture of Kioko and I standing together. "Hey I think that is the Kioko I know!" The albino said. "Nice!" I responded.

"Hey we should go to the park!" I said. "What's a park?" Killua asked. "You'll see!" I responded happily, and picked him up again. I walked down the stairs, grabbed a shirt for Killua, he put the shirt on, and we left my house. Killua hugged my neck and looked at the dark sky, with his beautiful ocean eyes. 

We got to the park and I sat Killua on the bench, and sat next to him. "So this is a park?" Killua asked, looking around. "Yes" I responded. "It's beautiful!" Killua said, while looking at some of the blossom trees around. "I'm glad you like it." I smiled and looked at Killua's beauty. 'He is so beautiful' I thought. I looked at his lips. 'His lips look so kissable, I just wanna kiss him...' 

"Hey, why are you starring at me Gon?" Killua asked, while waving his hand in front of my face. "Oh sorry Killua, it's just your so pretty!" I said, blushing. Killua's face filled with blush. "Baka, don't say things like that!" Killua covered his face with his hands. "Don't cover your face Killua!" I brushed his hands from his face. He looked up and my chocolate brown eyes met his ocean blue eyes. 

"Gon, can I ask something?" Killua asked, while even more blush came to his face. "Sure" I said, ready for anything. "C-c-can I kiss you again?" Killua asked, as he hid his face in his arm. I was shocked. "You want to kiss me again?" I asked, not believing what I just heard. "Y-y-yes..." Killua looked like he was gonna burst from all the blushing going on. "Okay then.." I said and our eyes met again. 

Killua lunged toward me and our lips met. I started kissing him, as he kissed me. I sunk into his embrace. We kissed deeply for a few minutes, then we boke apart to breathe. Killua by that time had his legs wrapped around my waist and my arms were wrapped around his neck. 

Killua then decided to speak. "Gon I have a question..." He said. "Okay, what is your question Killua?" I said. We stared in each other's eyes for a minute, and then Killua took a deep breathe. "Gon please don't hate me, but I think I like you a lot and I may or may not have feelings for you, my parents will probably kill me, but I want you to be my boyfriend Gon!" Killua said, as he looked deeply into my eyes.