Chapter one - The beauty of the sea

(Gon's pov)

"Hey Aunt Mito, i'm going out!" I yelled, as I throwed on my famous green booty shorts. "Be back before dark!" Mito yelled, as I ran out the door. "Okay!" I replied. I ran out to the beach and took a deep breath of the air. "Yay!" I yelled excited. I sat down on the sand and looked out at the water. I saw something on the sitting on the rock. "Wow!" 

                   (This is not my art, but that's basically what Killua looks like)

"It's a merman!" I ran up to the water to see him staring at me with great curiosity. "Hey!" I said, as I waved at him. He shrieked and attempted to swim away. I grabbed his hand and he looked at me. "Let go of me!" He screamed, trying to get my grip off him, but I was a lot more more stronger than him. "Hey, I'm not going to hurt you, calm down!" I said to him, while giving him a reassuring smile. "y-y-your not?" He asked, calming down a bit. "Of course not!" I said.

The merboy stared at me, with even more curiosity than before. "So my name is Gon, what is yours?!" I said, hoping to make a new friend. He took a second to process, then said "My name is Killua...".   'Killua...' I thought 'what a beautiful name for a beautiful boy!' "Wanna be friends?" I asked Killua, who was now looking around. "Friends? You wanna be my friend?!" Killua responded shocked. "Of course I do silly!" I said, and bopped Killua on the nose.

"Your very pretty by the way..." I added. Killua blushed a deep pink. "Shut up baka!" Killua smacked me on the back my head. "Ow!" I screamed. "Baka" He squealed again. "So your a merman Killua?" I asked the albino merman.

"Yes... and i'm prince in fact too..." "YOUR A PRINCE?!" I screamed, shocked. "Yes... Im prince Killua of the sea and ocean..." Killua says, seemingly upset. "Why do you sound so upset about it?" I asked. "Being royalty means you have a lot of different problems to deal with everyday." Killua explained. "That and I hate all of my family, but my sister." "What is your sister's name?" I asked him. "Alluka..."  "Thats a nice name, I bet she is wonderful!" 

Killua started to tear up. "She...she...she is dead..." Killua grabbed my shoulder and started crying into it. I hugged him as he cried. "I'm so sorry..." I said, feeling empathy. "I can relate to you a lot... I used to have a twin brother named Jon, but he died of suicide..." I started tearing up too. "That's really sad..." He said, as he snuggled his face into my neck.

We talked and hanged out for awhile, until I looked up at the sky and realized it was night time. "Oh no... Mito is gonna kill me!" I said. "Who is Mito?" Killua asked me. He was sitting on a big rock with me. "My aunt" I answered. "Well I got to go now, meet tomorrow?" "Wait can I come too?" Killua asked, grabbing the sleeve of my shirt. I blushed "How?" I asked. 

"It's legend that if a merman or mermaid kisses a human they can become one." Killua said, as he pulled me close to him. "K-k-kiss?" I stuttered blushing. Killua let go of me blushing. "Oh what am I kidding, it's just a legend, besides it's not like you'd want to kiss me right?!" Killua looked up at me with sad blue ocean eyes. We both stared at each other for a minute. I blushed and leaned in. Shock filled Killua's beautiful blue eyes, as I pressed my lips to his and kissed him. 

It took a second but Killua kisses me back, while closing his eyes. We kissed for a minute, and then I pulled away. I looked at Killua, who seemed to have wanted more. We both looked down and I saw legs.

(Writer's note)

Hello everyone! I hope you enjoyed this first chapter! I can't wait for what you guys/girls will think! Please follow me, star the chapter, and I hope you have a wonderful day! Byeeeee!