Flames (Tommy & Techno)

It was a calm day. The sky was clear, and spring had just started, so there were lots of flowers and plants everywhere. School was just starting, too, so the loudest people were too busy to make much noise. It was a peaceful, calm day.

For everywhere but the Blockade family, that was.

"Again," Technoblade spoke coolly. Tommy gritted his teeth, and took a swing at him with his knife again. And just like before, the Storm Arcobaleno dodged it with ease, although this time he looked just the slightest bit more pleased.

"Better," he nodded. "Not quite good enough yet though. Your stature's still too skinny to do much."

"'S not my fault nobody told me about all this mafia shit," the Young Lightning grumbled. And to be fair, he did have a point.

As Technoblade turned to help out Tubbo with his shooting, Tommy thought back to how this all started.

Tommy Blockade didn't exactly have the best of social lives. Sure, he did participate in some sports events, but he always came in middle. His only friends were Tubbo and maybe Fundy on his nicer days. His grades were around the middle area, too.

To put it simply, he wasn't really noticeable. And he didn't think he'd ever be worth something of importance.

That all changed when he found out his mother had hired a tutor for him, to apparently get his grades up even though his current grades were already fine enough. It wasn't the fact that his mother hired a tutor for him that was the problem, no. It was the fact that said tutor was literally only reaching up to his knees in height, and he looked like a goddamn toddler! And yet somehow, his mother didn't seem to notice that, hey, why was this toddler speaking like a fully grown man?

Not only that, she left him in the room. With the toddler. Who immediately began spewing some shit like how his missing father was apparently part of some mafia family called Blockade, and it was just revealed that his father had ties to the inheriting line, and since all the other heirs had died, the only one left to inherit was him. Also something about Flames but Tommy was more concerned about getting the toddler to a mental facility and getting him some therapy than actually listening by that point.

To make matters worse, the toddler had jumped up onto the table, announced his name as 'Technoblade', and shot him in the head with a gun!

After Techno shot him with a Dying Will Bullet (whatever that was), it was revealed that he had primary Lightning Flames, with secondary Sky Flames. Tommy was pretty sure having a secondary Sky wouldn't cut it, based on what he remembered from that absolute info vomit Techno had given him before, but Techno told him that, since he was the only heir of the Crafters left alive, they would take any form of Sky Flames from him, even if it was secondary.

After that, he started to train him, despite Tommy's adamant words saying no, he didn't want to possibly get killed without even turning 21, and stop trying to kill me with that sword, for fucks' sake!

But nope. Because if one cursed mafia toddler wasn't enough, Techno sent two more over to help him train him.

Wilbur Soot, the Cloud Arcobaleno, and Philza, the Lightning Arcobaleno.

And despite his protests, Techno somehow managed to rope in Tubbo and Fundy into getting caught up in his mess of a life, because they just had to have Flames which were compatible with his own! Not that he was blaming them for having Flames, people couldn't control that kind of shit, but really?

Cut to a few months later, here was Tommy now. Being homeschooled by three 'Arcobaleno', having a Mist Guardian in Fundy of all people, and a Sun Guardian in Tubbo, with his battle against the mysterious leader of the Equinox in two months time, and with less than that amount of time to somehow gather at least 4 more Guardians.

He still didn't know how he hadn't just collapsed out of stress by now.

"I hope you're not trying to slack off, Tommy," he snapped back to reality as he heard Phil's light voice calling out. "We still have to work on your Flames."

"I know," Tommy grumbled. "Coming!"

(A/N: please have more KHR aus in everything especially mcyt k thx)