Chapter 3

"Is everyone alright?" Asked Bruno.

The odd group was walking to the Colosseum to meet this stranger that Bruno had talked about.

"I've healed all that I can, so everyone should be okay." Said Giorno.

"Good.  I guess its time to tell you all about the man we're meeting.  His name is Jean-Pierre Polnareff, and he has fought the boss before.  The end of the fight caused him to lose his legs.  He has a weapon that we can use to defeat him.  I don't know the details of this weapon, but he will explain it to us when we get there."

"Is he telling the truth?" Asked Abbacchio.

"He is.  He explained to me that he found this weapon after defeating a villain of his own in Egypt years ago."

"I see."

They made it to the Colosseum just before 5:30.  As they walked in, a voice ordered them to stop.

"Bruno Bucciaratti.  Leone Abbacchio.  Giorno Giovanna.  Guido Mista.  Ghirga Narancia. Pannacotta Fugo.  I know all of your names.  Who is this girl?  I have no records of her."

"You shouldn't!  Her name is Trish, and she is the boss' daughter."

"Why is she with you if you're going to kill the boss?"

"The boss wanted to kill her." Explained Bruno.

"I see. Now I understand you want to know about this weapon?"  A wheelchair rolled out of the shadows, coming up to meet them.

"This weapon is extremely deadly to anyone who uses it.  If you choose to use it, it will help you defeat the man you know as "The Boss."  His real name is Diavolo, and his stand is called King Crimson.  If you impale yourself with this arrow, it will create a "requiem" version of your stand.  This makes it insanely powerful.  My stand is not controllable with is ability, although it stays near me.  The ability wears off, although none of the things that are done with your stand while in the requiem form will not."

"How does it work?"

"I'll demonstrate.  Don't worry, we are completely safe and protected here."

"Why should we have to worry?"

"My stand temporarily knocks everyone out while it performs its action.  You will be safe during this time.  I will now demonstrate."

  Polnareff stabbed the arrow into his stomach, grunting in pain.  Everyone fell asleep quickly, still not completely understanding what was going on.

Trish sat up, rubbing her face.  She looked down and saw something pink on her hand.

"What is this!?"  She shouted.

Narancia sat up, started, then looked over at Trish.

"What?! Who are-  Is this the stand ability?"

"Yes, it is my stand's ability." Said Mista, standing up.

"Mista?" Asked Narancia-Trish.

"I am Jean-Pierre Polnareff.  Who are you?"

"Oh, I'm Trish- Narancia if you touch my panties I will kill you."

"They're itchy!  Why do girls wear these things?"

"Okay, so we have Trish in Narancia's body and Narancia and Trish's.  I haven't walked in so long, so this is lots of fun for me!  I'm not usually this serious, y'know.  But mon dieu, this boy stinks!"

Mista-Polnareff sat up, trying to stand but falling over.

"What- why-"

Polnareff-Mista walked over to Mista in his own body, helping him into his wheelchair.