Morning!

"Naruto~ Sasuke~"

"NARUTO! SASUKE!"
Both boys jumped and looked around only to see their 'mom' with bed hair.

She sighed and shook her head side to side and smiled.

"C'mon its time for breakfast! Don't want to start the day on an empty stomach!" She yelled and skipped out of the room.

"..its too early for this.. Ima head back to.." Naruto closed his eye's and snored much to Sasuke's dismay.

He rolled his eye's and left the room to get ready.

"Sasuke! Is that you?!" He jumped and turned around to see no one but a hand waving from behind the wall.

He sighed and turned around," Yeah. Just me Auntie" he said then walked back to the restroom.

"Okay! Can you wake Naruto up?! Im busy cooking-"

"AHH NUU! MY FAMOUS PANCAKES! THEY'RE RUINED!!" She wailed and a blue aura surrounded the kitchen.

Sasuke shook his head and again sighed at his Aunt's antics.

'Mother.. Did you seriously trust this woman with me?'

He frowned and remembered how his mother would gently wake him up with a gentle smile.

Sasuke shook his head and roughly brushed his teeth while grumbling.

"NARUTO WAKE UP! DON'T YOU WANNA SPEND TIME WITH YOUR AMAZING MOTHER!?"

"AHHHH-OW! OKAY OKAY OF COURSE I DO MOM!"

Sasuke sweatdropped and spit out the toothpaste.

"Ugh.. Mom's so mean!" Naruto whined while holding his head.

"She just woke you up.. Stop complaining" Sasuke rolled his eye's and walked towards the kitchen.

"What crawled up your butt and died?" Naruto whispered and ran off so Sasuke couldn't hit him.

"Idiot, tch"

"Sasuke~ what's wrong lil raven?" He looked up and saw Y/N tilt her head while frowning in worry.

"Nothing.. Just.. Never mind" he mumbled and walked towards his seat.

Y/N sighed and turned towards him.

"You know, im always here for you Sasuke... Just wanted to remind you"

He looked down with tears brimming his eye's so he rubbed his eye's.

"It's okay, just let it out"

"MOM! DO I HAVE TO BRUSH MY TEETH!?" Naruto yelled making both people jump.

She sighed and rubbed her forehead.
"Yah.. I'm gunna get wrinkles and I'm just twenty.. YES YOU HAVE TO NARUTO!"

Naruto whined but complied and brushed his teeth.

"Aish.. What am I gunna do with him Sasuke?" She sighed and looked down to see Sasuke shrug his shoulders.

"Maybe lock him outside?" He suggested making Y/N laugh.

"He'd find a way in Sasuke.."

"Done! Let's eat!" Naruto shouted and began to eat.

"Thank you for the food..", both sasuke and Y/N said then started to eat.

'yeah.. This is how our mornings are..'

Goodmorning everyone! Its a wonderful day today! I hope you all have a good day and rn im in class while doin this lolol

Oop- bye! Were gunna do a test! Wish me luck and i hope u all do your best in class!