Recap or whatever

For a whole week Sasuke was distancing himself from Naruto and Y/N

Ever since the incident, the village gave Sasuke pity looks, and hushed whispers.

Naruto never knew what happened but he always stood by his side and tried making him smile.

Y/N knew of course since she was the one who found him, treated him like she always would.

He felt loved, but he could never forgive Itachi for what he did.

He vowed to take revenge and to kill Itachi.

For that he needed to get stronger, he would constantly ask to train by Y/N.

She of course agreed and little Naruto would join in making her laugh but Sasuke to get irritated.
He'd get jealous that Naruto still had a mother, or any family member.

Blinded by anger he trained non stop and became more quieter towards the two loud mouth's.

Kakashi knew the young Uchiha was set on getting back at Itachi, that was why he didn't stand in his way for now..

Y/N and Kakashi were still seeing each other, but since mission's started to keep them apart they barely talked.

Little Gaara still visited but something happened and he lost all contact with the Uzumaki's.

Y/N got worried so she went ahead to see what happened only to be blocked by the guard's.

Sneakily she sent Gaara a scroll for him to never forget her, Naruto and Sasuke.