Prologue

"What if we get split up!" Lynn worried as the trailer shook.

"Look at me, calm down and listen, on a keyboard the letters U and I are always right besides each other." Elizabeth encourage Lynn.

All of the sudden the trailer stop and the door came flying open and two faces appeared they both had black  masks on and dark colored clothes and were about the same size and same body shape. We backed up as far as possible.  They started slowly walking towards us. They grabbed our hands and pulled us toward them, we looked at each other. We grabbed their hands and bit them. They backed up.

   "YOU BRATZ!" They screamed at us.

They looked down at their hands and looked back at us."Get over here now!" one of the guys yelled at us.We shook our heads for a no.

 "Come out now or we will kill you!" They threatened in unison.

We started to move forward slowly as soon as we were close enough to them they grabbed us both by the hands and pulled us outside. Elizabeth looked up terrified into his eyes. He looked down at her's,  his eyes were gentle. The guy holding Lynn's hand was really holding it really tight when he looked down at her and saw how terrified she looked and let her hand a little loss. 

 "Get back in the trailer now!"they yelled.

"No I am sick in tired of you bossing us around!" Elizabeth stated.

Lynn agreed to.

"Oh yeah Miss Snooty!" the guy holding Elizabeth hands replied.

"Ya!" Elizabeth argued.

He grabbed her and and pulled her close and touched his face against hers and kissed her. Elizabeth's eyes widened she tried to pull away but his hand held her tight. She kicked him right on the shin. He let go.

"If any of you disobey us again that is what will happen!" he proclaimed.

He looked down at Elizabeth and saw a wet tear roll down her face. He looked over at Lynn who was looking down at her friend.

"You guys have no respect." Lynn said.

"I have had enough of you two for today now get inside the trailer." the guy holding Lynn told us.

We did as they told us. As soon as Elizabeth heard the door close she grabbed a pillow and sat on the sofa that was right next to the bed and cried into it. Lynn came by and sat by her.

"It's ok shh." Lynn said as she tried to comfort her friend who is basically her sister. Lynn grabbed her friends head and put it on her shoulder and gave her a big hug and took her face and made it look up at her and said.

"Now weren't you the one who told me it's going to be ok?" Lynn asked as she took her thumb and wiped away her friends tears.

Elizabeth's head slowly nodded as she sniffed.

                                          Kidnapper's POV

We both climbed into the car and took our mask's off.

"Gosh, I feel terrible." the guy said who used to be holding Elizabeth's hand .

"Why?" the guy who use to be  holding Lynn's hand asked.

"Did you see Elizabeth's face after I kissed her?" he asked.

"Well yeah." he answered.

"My temper just got the best of me." he said.

 It was silent after that.

         Elizabeth's and Lynn's POV

   The trailer stop again and the door flew open and the guys came in.