Family Movie Night

Hey readers! So this is are first official chapter after are prologue, we are looking for editors, please do not comment bad, but if you like it,

Comment,

Vote.

And Enjoy!

Lynn's POV

Waking up to mom running her fingers through my blonde hair "Time to wake up sleepy head" she said with a quiet voice. She left the room turning on the light to make sure I woke up.

I opened my eyes and stretched out, I jumped out of bed "Booya! No Home-School It's summer!" I yelled. I jumped on Elizabeth's bed and shook her until she grabbed my hair and I stopped. She pulled my hair to the side of the bed until I fell off.

Eventually I got up frowned in a funny way, I made my bed and went to leave the room when Elizabeth stopped me and said "Lynn I need the bathroom, when do you need it? You can have it first I'll go make breakfast." she replied.

Lynn had blonde hair and pretty blue eyes, and was, well, TOTALLY CRAZY!!!! She had a little over a medium boned family with all dirty blonde hair, as you can tell she was the runt of her family. Lynn is a different kind of smart not school smart but fashion and boy smart. Ask her anything about fashion or boys and she knows the answer instantly!

So both of us lived in two conjoined homes, But us girls like the one room that conjoined the homes and in that we lived together.

Our parents were business partners and close friends, but nowhere near as close as us girls were. We were home schooled by Elizabeth's mom, our parents felt public school would ruin us, so school was done in our living room.

But Elizabeth and I were NOT friends, we were always sisters even though we were not really related. But were weren't sisters that tried to kill each other of course!

Elizabeth's POV

"Ugh I can't believe she woke me up this early on summer morning after she knows I was studying late....... Wait was I the only one that found something wrong with that sentence.......... ok if its summer morning + no school = WHY WAS I STUDYING!!!!"

Elizabeth had brunette with beautiful hazel eyes, she was a ball of fun wrapped up in a little package. She came from a medium well maybe a little under medium sized family. She was what we call a hot nerd, she was really smart but also really pretty. She was shy around guys but wild around her girlie's, Well accept Tyler, but we will get to him later.

Elizabeth started to get ready for her day,looking at herself in the mirror "Wow looks like iv'e been hit by a truck" She mumbled to herself messing with her face.

"OK should I curl my hair or straighten?" she asked herself, "Curl to start out the summer!". She started her curling iron and started on her make up, sense she was a hot nerd she liked make up but not bright colors that say, look at me! but colors that brighten up her face.

She put on skin color, sparkly eye shadow, brown eye liner and black mascara and light pink lip gloss. By then the curling iron was finished and she could curling her hair. 15 minutes later she was done and just then Lynn knocked on the door and asked if she was done. "Ya I'm done" she replied opening the door, "Fancy" Lynn said to her as she walked out of the bathroom.

"Well, I have to be if I want to start out the summer right!" Elizabeth said with sarcasm. Lynn giggled and walked into the bathroom smiling.

"Ok time for me to be beautified" Lynn said looking into the mirror. She started putting on her make-up. She looked into her make-up bag, she picked out her bright pink lip-gloss, brown eye-liner and mascara and light-blue eye shadow, and she started lightly applying the chosen make-up.