Chapter 9

Vikk's POV

I made sure they had gone before I walked over to Lachlan.

"Now I think I was going to do this before we were interrupted." I smirked at Lachlan as I leaned on him and joined out lips, his were soft and Australian, I craved more of him ,but this kiss needed to be saved, it was passionate, but yet not rough. I leaned our foreheads together and smiled.

"I love you."

Ashley's POV

I walked into the guest room and was about to flop onto the bed when soft warm hands pulled me onto their lap. I blushed as I knew who it was, my eyes where right at lip level, and her purple lipstick was a signature move, she always wore it. I blushed, but couldn't do much to hide it, I look at normal level, her lips, I look up, eyes, I look down, well thats another story.

My thoughts where cut off by her lips kissing mine, she pulled me closer, then we heard a door creak, I quickly jumped off her lap. I saw the girl Ethan was making out with come in, she didn't notice us, but picked some clothes out of drawers and put them in a pile.

I coughed.

"u-uh, Hey! The names Ashley, but Ash for short." She said, stuttering a bit. "Wait, aren't you AshleyMarieeGaming!" She squealed. I nodded.

"Hi Ash, I see you have my hairstyle and coulors. This is Jade, A friend of mine who's also staying." I told her. She smiled at both of us.

"Well, this used to be my room, but Vikk told me I had to go with Ethan instead as he had guests." She pointed at us two before picking up the clothes and leaving. She seemed nice.

Lachlan's POV

I really like Vikk, I do, but at some point I have to go home, and at that point my dad also comes home from followingme -Thanks to Jade I know that- and get me a fake girlfriend. I would hate it.