welcome to fearmageddon

After knocking out her father, Beverly attempted to run, but her neck was caught by....IT. She quickly wiggled out of his hold and back away from him. Breathing rapidly as he stood in front of her.

"What are doing here?" She said, tried to mask her fear.

"Why I'm here for you, Bevy" 

"What!"

"Because, your the first piece of plan." Beverly eyes widened of this information, he was going to use as bait to lead the rest of the to his trap.

"What are going to do?"

"Oh don't worry about that, you or friends won't be around to see it." He said with, a sickening smile that showed his long sharp shark-like teeth which send a shiver down in Beverly spine.

"What ever your planning you won't get away it we'll stop you like Bill stop you from killing Georgie." She said with a prove voice.

"Ooh, is that so well sorry but you won't be here to celebrate your union," he said, as he grew taller that made beverly to step backwards. "I think it's time to take a NaPPPP" He said, with laughed hysterically that made him sound like a mad persoon.

"No! wait! wait! wait!" Beverly panically, stepping back more trying to somehow escape. IT snapped his fingers which made her slip into a unconscious sleep before she can a move. IT didn't stop laughing from this.

"At last! At long long last! The gate between worlds has opened the event of one million prophed has come to pass. The day has come this world is finally mine!" He yelled. He transported her and her father with him to his house.

----------------  

From this outside the clouds of black as the nigh and red as blood covered the sky and the winds pass through roughly. In the Neibolt House, it started to glow until a violent of pure negative energy unleashed throught the house destroying it in the process. The energy shot through the sky as IT float as the interdimensional rift ripped in the sky. At this he laughed insanely as the rift grew bigger and bigger.

Beverly laid there on the ground as the wing blew through her hair.

The townspeople sees the rift and create excitement and panic. Not knowning what is happening to their sleepy town. Rocks and cars started into float in the air. The police started to come out to keep the the townspeople safe.

"Everyone, please remain calm there's no reason to panic" the deputy said.

--------------

Bill and his little brother Georgie run outside and on cue Richie, Ben, Eddie, Stan, and Mike came rode their bikes towards them.

"Bill!" Mike said, as the rest of them stop.

"What's going on! What is that!" Bill yelled, as the rift stopped growing. 

"I don't know but we all know who is responsible!" Ben yelled. They knew right away who did this. But then Bill notice something missing or.....someone.

"Where's Beverly!!" He screamed. This caused the boys to panic as they notice their only female friend and member isn't with them.

"Come on, let's go get her before-" Ben couldn't finished his sentence as his eyes widened when he looked up at the sky. The others confused of why he stopped until they gaze up of what he was looking up and soon they had the same expressions. 

A shadow fell over them as it grew bigger and bigger as his glowing yellow slit eyes starring at them. His size was the size of a titan and his orange hair glowed brightly. 

"It's the end of the world" Eddie said to himself, the others heard of what he said. IT continued to laughed at their horror expressions.

"Let the fearmageddon circus beginning!!" He said, insanely happiness on his face.