🍋male x fem reader

Request from~SillyCuteKitty

F/D= favorite drink

~Queen-Chan

~💖~💖~💖~💖~💖~💖~💖~

Y/n's pov~

'I need to hurry up and finish this. I'm already late' I thought to myself, still sitting in the boring plain office at work. It's mine and C/n's anniversary. We were supposed to go out and have a moonlit picnic. Yet i'm still here nearly having a meltdown worrying about C/n, i'm nowhere near done and it's already 12 pm, i don't wanna be stuck here all night...but i guess i don't get a choice. I push through the work finishing up each file one after another getting more tired. 

Time skip~

  I stand up stretching feeling relieved to finally be finished sadly it was 4 am by now going on 5 but whatever. I rushed home feeling newly awake, happy to see C/n who is probably asleep but whatever will be happy to just cuddle him. I arrived home quicker than i thought and got inside the house and i saw C/n laying on the couch the tv on. I laid down on top of him and he put his arms around my waist "You shouldve been asleep." I said yawning he shrugged "Your working quite you know." 

      He said moving his hands downwards to my ass "Y-yeah but there's a lot to be done." I tried to speak without letting out the small moans and whimpers when he began to squeeze and grope my ass "You seem a bit stressed but no worries I'll help you relax." He sensually whispered giving a seductively gentle smirk as one hand moved from my ass to inside the back of my bottoms making his way to my sensitive area making me moan as he started rubbing through my panties. He used his fingers to push the clothing to the side and began fingering me "Aaahh~'' I moaned as he started moving a bit faster just barely off of the spot she wanted. I began the grind both on his hand and now obvious hard on. 

      I felt so close but he pulled his fingers out leaving me to try and find some friction. "Lets get undressed first. A deep relaxation is always best free of everything bothersome." His husky voice whispered in my ear making me bite my lip as he began to undress me and himself.

   When we were completly naked i sat up right inserting him inside myself both of us letting out a moan "I-I wanna ride you." I said I was a bit embarrassed but determined. He puts his hands on my hip giving them a squeeze as I begin to bounce on him. I felt him hitting deeper than I thought seeing this is the first time I've done this. Seeing his face under me just made me feel more euphoria. He suddenly snapped his hips up into me, i released a loud moan as he hit back into thats spot. He continued to almost violently thrust his hips up into mine every time I came back down on him hitting all the right spots as I moaned who knows how long or much but sadly I felt a knot in my stomach increasing "Mmm M-nore!" I moan unsure if I'm desperate to feel high or just wanting to spend more time like this. He used my hips to slam me down on him and in that instant i released feeling my insides tighten around him and C/n following not long after.

       I laid back down on top of C/n ''How are you feeling? '' he says, giving me a micheavouse but peaceful look. Knowing my throat is probably going to need a few days, I nod my head and give a thumbs up. "You can take a short break before we begin again." He chuckled

~💕~💕~💕~💕~💕~💕~💕~

Did i finish this in the morning? Yes but who updates in the mornings anymore hah... Anyways happy spooky season bitches

~Queen-Chan