twig x harmony

Request from~RasberryCandyCorn

Menu of kinks

-Daddy

-furry *idk if its considered a kink so just in case*

For slight context Twig is a male deer and Harmony is a female rabbit 

Sorry this took forever

~Queen-Chan

~💖~💖~💖~💖~💖~💖~💖~

Twigs pov~

It's been 15 minutes...and there's nothing else to do. We danced had some punch played some games talked to some friends but it seemed like now there was nothing to do. I looked down at my date Harmony who seemed to feel the same way I did but still had a small smile. "Let's go find something fun to do." I suggested to the rabbit and she tilted her head "what kind of fun." She innocently said tilting her head. I blushed thinking something that probably wouldn't be good for her to know "I'll let you decide what we do." I gave a soft smile pushing away those thoughts. She nodded and we left hand in hand.

~🌹time skippy🌹~

We ran around the school sliding on the tile floors, racing and more. This is how end of the year dances should go. I looked to Harmony who had apparently fallen on the floor and was laughing her beautiful soft laugh that I loved hearing. Though the sounds were pleasant i was curious ' i wonder what other sounds she could make- Aaaghh don't think like that. Why am i suddenly thinking like this.' I shook my head and took a breath. 

No ones pov~

Twig walked to the fallen rabbit to help her up till he noticed her hiked dress gave a perfect view of her panties or at least they would if she were wearing any. His face exploded in a blush and Harmony stopped laughing giving him a weird look "twig are you ok?" She asked looking at her friend who seemed like his brain was fried. She took a moment to think about what could've done this and finally remembered 'Oh right! I almost forgot about my goal.' She stood up looking around the room. No cameras to watch and no people to see the area was completely secluded. She backed twig to a corner gently placing her hand over his manhood rubbing it in a successful attempt at making the brown deer hard. 

      Harmonys actions seemed to have brought twig back to his senses as he let out slight groans "H-Harmony what are you doing." He questioned and she looked up at him with her sweet innocent eyes "Having a little fun~" though yes the situation excited Twig he couldn't shake the surprise of the situation. Twig leaned forward pressing a kiss to his lips passionately and not long after did he gain access to the inside of her mouth which he did take advantage of using his tongue to explore. She was getting ready to undress when they heard footsteps. Likely another couple looking for some alone time. Harmony quietly snuck them into the janitors closet which was close by and locked the door. Twig put his hand on her hips as she was against the dor pulling her close then using his other hand to insert his fingers inside her "Aaah~" she moaned as he pumped his finger back and forth "T-Twig." She moaned as he went faster. He stopped when he thought she was close enough "What's my name." He seductively whispered to her, turning her to face him and putting his length in her entrance at a slow pace "T-Twig" she moaned. Twig kept the slow pace "What's my name sweet heart" he delivered a hard thrust as if to punctuate himself. She let out a particular loud moan "D-Daddy!" She moaned. Twig smirked as he sped up his pace and harmony gripped at the door as she came. She rested against the door legs threatening to give out until she felt a hand softly caress her ear and whisper in a soft seductive voice "Were not done just yet."

Harmony's pov~

I felt something hard push into me as i caught my breath. He let me adjust for a few seconds but then started moving making me moan as his hips thrusted into mine the pace getting faster. His thrust hitting deep into my core satisfying the heat in my cor yet i still wanted more "F-Faster." I moaned. I felt him speed up my moans growing louder as he did. My mind grew blank as he grabbed my sensitive ears "Ahh~" I moaned and felt him pull out as I climaxed and he released on my back. I slid to the floor feeling tired and in need of rest. "T-that was fun." I panted out. 

      Twig fixed his and my clothing and cleaned me off "i think we should hurry home and get some sleep" He said and i nodded feeling hi carry me in his arms "Twig." I asked, earning a small hum, "I probably should've asked sooner but...will you go out with me." I felt his hand slightly tighten on me but relax again as he nodded "Yes i will." I smiled and cuddled to his chest

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

This feels like the longest i typed idk if it was and sorry if it was shitty

Queen-Chan~

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~