🍋diablo x cry

Request from~Pyro_Phobia

Their oc's diablo is giant black and read demon bunny and cry is red pirate fox *not best description but it be like that sometimes*

This is once again furry porn 

Sorry this is probably gonna be ultimately short i'm not skilled in the furry verse 

~Queen-chan

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Diablo had Cry pinned against the bed breathing heavily. Diablo being the bunny he is was obviously horny as fuck and wanted to just pounce on something in that instance and luckily his favorite fox cry had happened to be there when he got the urge. Cry had a bit of a surprised and frightened look since he wasn't expecting this but also wasn't surprised knowing diablos history of not being able to contain himself. Diablo wasted no time in taking off the pirates clothes- more like ripping them "Hey I liked that outfit-" cry started to speak his ears festing back but perking up again hearing diablos husky voice "Shut up bitch." Cry had seemed even more surprised than before but then remembered 'oh yeah he's usually a dick' he rolled his eyes. Diablo inserted himself in cry making them both moan as he started to rock his hips. With each moan he began to speed up till he was at his maximum pace and cry was a mess under him. Soon they both felt their climaxes coming "Lets see if you can handle me." Diablo grunted as he shot his cum in cry making cry reach his edge too. As both the males laid there on the bed cry looked at diablo "Are you going to pull out?" He asked cuddling close to the giant jerk who just shook his head. Cry rolled his eyes and went to sleep.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Apparently my cousins and their demons are having a pizza party Gustavo's cooking, anyone wanna sneak in with me

~Queen-Chan

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~