🍋Tease Male crush x male reader

Request~ NutellaCakes17

-A daddy kink

-Denial

And that's about it

~Queen-Chan

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

C/n's pov~ 

I sat down on my bed typing a report for english class while Y/n was working on his math homework or he was suppose to be "Y/n can you please focus." I asked him looking at the half finished page of math "I'm totally focused right now." He said staring right past me "Focus on your work not the tv idiot." I shook my head, finishing my work and closing my computer. Y/n now was on his phone typing pretty fast "Now what are you doing?" I asked "Nothing~" he had a smirk on his face. I quickly took his phone from him and set it aside getting a bit annoyed "Shut up and do your work." I gave him a warning look and he actually picked up his pencil for once out of 3 hours.

     Y/n's pov~

'Fuck this' I thought looking at the math. I had no clue what the page was saying or where the equation is. I threw the pages on the bed "Fuck you." I pointed to C/n who was probably gonna yell at me for not working. He stared for a second a slow smirk rose on his face as he came in front of me. He put a finger under my chin gently lifting it so I was looking in his eyes. He leaned down and kissed me which didn't take long to become passionate and intense considering he's not very patient. I felt him slipping his hands to my pants undoing my belt. 

   He pulled away from my lips to take off my pants and boxers revealing my hard on "Keep your eyes on me." He said as he got on his knees to giving me a blowjob. "Ah~" i began to moan as he moved his head up and down. He started going at a faster pace sucking me harder and I was almost at my limit till he pulled away "W-What gives." I panted looking down at him "I told you to keep your eyes on me." He said. I guess I must've accidently closed them or something.

    He began to undress me and himself leaving trails of kisses and love bites all around until I had a mark in almost every place that would be visible, especially around my chest and neck. He then grabbed his dick pumping it a few times and thrusting into me "D-Daddy!" I shouted at the mix of pain and pleasure from having no lube or anything to make it easier. He leaned down giving me a michicalouss smile "You're really enjoying this aren't you?" Before I could answer him he slammed back into me harder this time making me scream again and again "Daddy f-faster '' I moaned finding it hard to say words as he pounded into me. I felt myself reaching my limit about to cum "DAddy" I was so close but he stopped me by squeezing my dick at the base denying me once again of my pleasure. He kept thrusting in me and removed his hand. 

   His thrust soon became irregular and sloopy indicating he was about to cum soon as he was also now stroking my length. He then thrusted hitting a certain spot making me see stars and next thing I knew we both released. I could feel his cum spilling out of me when he took his dick out. 

   We were both panting pretty heavily "And if you can actually do your work i just might reward you." He said smiling and I was suddenly looking forward to my next assignment.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

When your gay is becoming to gay to handle

~Queen~Chan