Chapter 11

The next morning, food and a cup is brought. Eatting, I drink the water. Taking my wallet, the metal piece on it, I cut my arm. "Kai, did you get hurt." Lucifer asks, his voice is husky.

Going to the bars, I fill the cup. Sliding it between, he looks. "It's okay. I don't mind." I tell hem. Lucifer takes the cup, he tries to saver it but downs the blood. He slides the cup back and I fill it again.

This time, he sips it more slower, Lucifer finally gets some blood. As the day goes by, we share pleasant conversations. I tell Lucifer all that's happened in my life.

"In the realm I lived in, I was one of only a hand full of vampires. Human's created my race, I am the first to be born. I'm the most feared cause I'm the only natural born. The other's that were born were hunted down and either killed or experimented on. I've lived more than five hundred years to die here." Lucifer tells me.

"So, what you in here for." I ask. "That's the thing, I've done nothing. My realm sold me out and I was brought here. I'm the most powerful vampire that's ever lived." Lucifer says.

I nod as the door overhead opens. "We have five criminals coming. We're gonna have to double a few." The wall to my left opens, four guards come in, grab me and I'm restrained. Taken out, walking a few feet to the left. The wall slides opens, I'm shoved in and Lucifer stands.

Flipping the fuckers off, I sit down. "In all the years I've been here, they've never....." I put a finger to my lips, he quiets. Pointing up, we listen.

No other doors have opened nor closed. Last night, there were more than enough cells for the five newcomers and than some. This was done on propose.

I go to the other corner. Lucifer has a look of hurt. "My arm is still bleeding. You might jump me." I tell Lucifer. He nods and sits down. Lifting my hood up, I lower my head and try to sleep.

Why did they do this. What is their plan.

-----------------------

The next chapter, something bad is going to happen to Kai