𝐋𝐚 𝐏𝐫𝐞𝐦𝐢𝐞𝐫𝐞

la premiére (french)- the premiere

Madelyn never liked being in the spotlight but was somehow in it 24/7, she wasn't famous by herself as her dad, Chris Wood was a famous producer producing one of the biggest movies such as a number of marvel movies and a now new release movie called Enola Holmes. Her mom, Emily Wood is a world renowned model who was under IMG agency for a while but has now retired and models whenever she feels like it. A lot of agencies tend to reach out to her but she declines most as she now wants to rest and tend to other needs and hobbies which basically leaves her daughter, Madelyn Wood expected to follow in her footsteps. She never had a passion for anything but music and books, writing really good poetry and very heartfelt songs. On the premiere of Enola Holmes, Madelyn was forced by her dad to go with him and her mom as it would be good publicity and a family bonding, she expected some company from one of her bestfriends, Jaeden but ended up finding it with someone else. Not communicating on set their first moment was kinda awkward but they became very close with each other as the tension started to break down rather quickly. A normal relationship would probably be expected but as both of them were being monitored by paparazzi and social media that was not possible. 

⋅•⋅⊰∙∘☽༓☾∘∙⊱⋅•⋅

As of April 2, 2021 this book is being revised and rewritten. I apologize for the deleted comments since Wattpad automatically deletes them when you revise a paragraph. I am trying to revise the chapters as fast as I can so you guys can go back to reading. 

Again thank you for the support, I love you all!

 P.S. This book is rated for 13+ please be careful.