51. Living the dream

Começar do início

"Do you even realise how beautiful you are?" I asked, tucking a loose strand of hair behind her ear. She looked down, biting onto the corner of those soft lips. Oh how I want to pull her into a kiss right now but that will ruin her make-up, especially her lipstick and I don't want to make her angry early in the morning. Before she could answer anything, her phone rang making me groan and she giggled, freeing herself from my arms and walking upto her phone.

"Yes?" She answered and I trailed to her like a lost puppy. I back hugged her and kept my chin on her shoulder. She was just humming in return to whatever the other person was saying and I began peppering soft kisses from her shoulder to collarbone.

"O...okay. I... I will come and lo... Look at it." I heard her whisper, stuttering in between and she dropped the hand holding her phone down. Her hands immediately clutched mine in a tight grip.

"Swayam..." She moaned lowly when I kissed the joint where her neck and shoulder met. Her breathing was heavy and I smirked at the effect I had on her.

"I... I am getting late." She whispered, her voice a low whisper and she made a feeble attempt to move.

"What will you do going so early?" I asked, removing my one hand and trailing it slowly upwards, tracing her upper arm along the line. She shivered under my touch and in an instant, got out of my grip.

"I am the manager, I need to be there early to look over everything." She said gaining back her heartbeat to normal and glaring at me.

"Correction, you are the head manager. I didn't keep so many employees for nothing. They will take care of everything." I replied and smirked at her still blushing face. I love it when she blushes because that makes her even more beautiful.

"Can't leave everything on the newbees now, can we? This is the very first event and I don't want to risk anything. It's better to be early than be hasty." She replied walking past me and towards the mirror again. She wore the then kept earring and I was in awe with her determination. Someone please calm my heart, it cannot stop thudding so loudly. I just stood there, watching her move around to arrange things in her hand purse. I didn't miss the subtle glances she attempted towards me making me smirk. She quickly walked past me and out of the walk in closet and I strode behind her. Just as she was about to open the door and go out, I held her wrist from behind and pulled her back into my arms making her let out a squeak.

"Just one kiss please?" I asked, wrapping my arms around her and eyeing her lips in breaks from her eyes.

"Swayam!" She playfully chided, widening her eyes but she couldn't hide the smile playing on her lips.

I slowly started leaning down and she didn't make an attempt to escape. I was about to kiss her but frowned when we heard a small bark. I pulled away and looked down to see our cute devil, Romeo wagging his tail and barking, looking at us with his mouth hung open. I heard Pia laugh which made me whine. Why anyone doesn't leave me to have some romance? Hmph! I glared at the little Romeo and took him in my arms. Those puppy eyes won't even let me be angry on him.

"You naughty boy! You won't let me do my romance now, will you?" I asked, ruffling his silky hair to which he wiggled in my arms, trying to lick back my hands.

"You are becoming so naughty day by day!" I glared at him and he looked away immediately, as if understanding my scolding.

"You both carry on, I am getting late. Bye!" Pia said and opened the door again. I called her name and she halted where she was. I walked upto her with Romeo still in my hands. I leaned in a little and kissed her forehead softly.

"All the best, I know you will rock it. I love you..." I whispered and she gave me one of her dazzling smiles.

"Thank you so much!" She replied and gave me a kiss in the air. I pouted at her reaction making her chuckle.