What's Izuku's quirk?

Hello my gender-less blobs of sentient beings!
Here's just a little quirk analysis for Izuku! I'll be doing the full extent of his quirk, and not just what he can do, not that it matters. Also!!! Next chapter is the end of the prologue, so stick around!

Quirk Name: ?????? (Since it's not legally registered)
Ability: Gives the user the ability to transform into any animal they want, however, they need to have either a picture of the animal, or a mental image, if they don't know what it looks like the quirk will just transform them into a random small animal

Setback: since this quirk is so powerful and multi use, there are quite a few set backs,

1. User cannot speak when in animal form, however, if it is a type of parrot, or raven they can.
2. If user is in animal form too long once they change back, they'll retain any feature of that animal (ex if it was a lion, he could retain fur only, or teeth and mane)

 If user is in animal form too long once they change back, they'll retain any feature of that animal (ex if it was a lion, he could retain fur only, or teeth and mane)

Example! Since he knows what this looks like, he can turn into it by thinking of it! That, or saying "Hellish deer hound! Horse...... thing?"

The quirk is not sentient, but it is sassy, like if you were being attacked and you said "transform into dog!" Without specifying which type, it would turn you into a small dog as a punishment

Side ability!!!
Like in the first 'chapter' when Deku gets scared, the quirk is based on emotion! Ex, if Deku is relaxing, the quirk will be relaxed too, so if you scare him like that, he'll turn small. BUT! If he's uptight or focusing on something, he'll turn into something medium sized, since he isn't relaxed, but is focused

If you don't get it! The quirk is like a watchdog, of he's focused on something else, it's focused on watching surrounding, if Deku's relaxed, it's relaxed
QUIRK IS NOT SENTIENT

Hello my sentient meat sacks! How was that? If you have any questions, don't hesitate to drop them down below!
Since next chapter is in the present (he'll be 14) here's a picture of what he looks like!

Art not mine! Found off google! For an everyday outfit he usually wears a tank top and shorts, or aT-shirt and sweatpants, when he's in the warehouse, he's usually shirtless (doesn't like doing laundry, so just doesn't wear them until they smell c...

Art not mine! Found off google! For an everyday outfit he usually wears a tank top and shorts, or aT-shirt and sweatpants, when he's in the warehouse, he's usually shirtless (doesn't like doing laundry, so just doesn't wear them until they smell clean)
————————————————————————
Hey everyone! Author-Chan here! Got any ideas, questions, or concerns? Don't hesitate to comment below!

Stay safe! Hydrate! And stop debating on whether or not to tell them! Just do it!

Signing off, Author-Chan ❤️🥰