Cussing under her breath she made her way down the stairs. Everyone's eyes connected to the blonde as her heels clicked onto her hardwood floor, "This better be a good plan."

Isaac on the other hand, was amused. He let a laugh escape his lips, "What?" Aimee narrowed her eyes at him.

"I haven't seen you wear a dress since the snowball," He swallowed hard, "Plus you're cute when your mad."

Aimee rolled her eyes, "Isaac," She started as he walked over and placed a kiss on her forehead and held his arm around her shoulders. He guided her to the couch next to Scott and Stiles.

Chris walked in from the kitchen,  cup of coffee in his hand, "Okay so here's the plan."

--

The drive was unbearably long to Aimee. Issac followed closely behind Aimee, worried she would fade away again, especially after the Allison incident.

Aimee looked out the window of Chris's car, she sat in the back with Isaac. A song hummed through the vehicle but she could not find the words or even tune since she was deep in thought. Thoughts circled her, Aimee could see a new ring around Stiles aura again, and it bothered her to her core. She knew that the linings were supernatural tells and she believed that Stiles was anything but Supernatural. She made a mental note to ask Derek about the situation when she got back. And then her bestfriend was making a move on her boyfriend. She was pretty certain that Chris had hated her at this point due to previous incidents involving her trying to kill Allison.

Everyone had noticed Aimee's closed off behavior, but between the boys only Scott chocked it up that the young girl needed guidance.  No, no supernatural guidance, but rather a parental figure to intervene in her life and help her work out her issues. He knew he had to tell his mom they had a moment of leisure or even seek Lydia's help.

The car jerked to a stop and everyone's car doors began to open and shut. Aimee took a deep breath as Crhis began to explain the layouts of the building.

"Guys, this, this isn't going to work. I look ridiculous. I mean- I look like I just stepped out of the last period of a Catholic prep school and there is no way that I'm going to remember all this?" Issac stuttered, "Aimee have you read the notes?" He shot over his shoulder. Aimee shrugged, she had in fact threw her note card away the second she had a moment of freedom, "What does this even mean? Revolving over an under barrel."

Chris sighed, "All you have to do is keep them talking long enough to allow us inside to find Katashi. He may not be there for the buyer person but he won't be far."

"You look great," Allison smiled softly at Isaac. The compliment had caught everyone's attention.

Isaac switched his footing, "I am sweating all the way through my jacket, I didn't even know that I, that I could sweat this much."

"Gimme a second," Allison mumbled as she walked towards Isaac and attempted to pull him slightly away from everyone else.

Aimee sucked in a deep breath as Isaac looked directly for Aimee. She had her back turned to the scene in fear that she would ruin the mission. She wiped her under eye softly, adjusted her dress, and fluffed up her hair.

The blonde grabbed the suitcase from the hood of Argents car and began to walk into the building. Her face set with looks that could kill as everyone called for her. Her heels clicked loudly as she walked across the concrete floor.

Instantly two men circled her, "Gentlemen, I believe Mr. Katashi is expecting me and my business partner," Isaac skidded to a solid stop catching up to her.

"I'm expecting you," Her head snapped up to see a gigantic man walking down the stairs. His aura was a bright yellow, showing her was indeed a werewolf. She stared him down as he approached the two, his finger nails scraping against the metal railing.

"Let's get to business then, shall we?" Aimee smiled tightly as she set the brief case down in the table in front of them. She nodded to Isaac who stepped forward. He had indeed rehearsed and at least looked at the note card.

Isaac opened it carefully, "What we are looking at is a conditioned french lock turn over pistol.crafted in the mid 17 century it was a gift from Louis the 14th to a prominent french family. It's only every been fired once."

"During a duel between brothers, on the grounds in the palace of Versigh," The buyer answered.

Isaac began to stutter, "So you're familiar with the-,".

"Mr. Katashi knows what he wants. We will take it. He pressed a button on the white brief case, "A hundred fifty thousand."

Isaac began to rock and get nervous, Aimee could feel the tension so she stepped forward for Isaac to speak up, "Ima need to count it." She nearly smacked him but stayed in her badass character.

"Oh really?" The man asked.

"Yeah," Isaac mumbled and went to sit down to count the money. He pulled out a money counter that she had only ever seen in a bank. He can't be serious.

He picked up the first stack of hundreds and pulled the tape off. Then he stuck it through the machine. It was very quiet between the group. Isaac went to reach for another stack as the buyer shut the case full of money, "You don't know the whole story behind this gun, do you? There was no duel between brothers, that was the cover story the real one involved an encounter in the woods with a vicious animal. Its bite caused one of the men to change into something monstrous." He circled the table getting close to Aimee. Isaac's breathing began to get lightly spastic, "By his families code, brother of the man killed him with this very gun."

"Well that is certainly better than the version I heard," Isaac told the group, "I'm going to trust you guys with the money here-," Aimee cut him off.

"The deals off," She snapped in the buyers face. Her eyes were narrowed and her lips in a straight line. Isaac went to shut the case when the buyer grabbed him.

"Personally I'd like to hear your story," Isaac was already full wolf and growled at the man. Aimee rolled her eyes.

She grabbed the man's arm, her eyes flaring green, "Paws off doggie," The man stumbled back staring at Aimee with a mixed emotion of shock and awe, "Don't do something you'll regret," She warned before she was hit upside the head by one of the henchmen.

--

Aimee gasped awake, ready for a fight. She made contact with with someone who grabbed at her, "You're okay," Aimee looked to see Allison holding Aimee so she was not on the ground.

Aimee's eyes were wide as she pushed herself out of Allison's grip, "Thanks," Aimee mumbled out of habit rather than being actually grateful.