67

Jaehyun's POV

We spent the whole day with each other. After hanging out at the park, we went to a restaurant and ate lunch. We went to the mall and had a lot of fun. We played in a game zone then we watched a horror movie. It's already 7:21 pm and it's almost time for my surprise. Thanks to Yoojin who prepared it while I'm with Jieun the whole day. 

"Let's go home" Jieun said

"Already? I want to show you something" 

"What is it?" Jieun asked and looked at me while waiting for me to move

"It's not with me. If you want to see it you have to go with me" 

She sighed "Alright. Let's see what that is"

We both got in my car and I started driving. It's not that special but Yoojin rented the whole place for me and Jieun. She helped me so I owe her a big time. I am doing this because I want to have a talk with her after three days of ignoring me. I mean it's normal for us to have a serious talk. Every couple does that. I don't find it awkward nor cheesy. I love it. I love how we both love listening to each others' worries.

I also want to ask her out appropriately. We just got married because of the contract signed by us while not knowing what it is. I want to ask her to be with me forever and stay with me even if the world is against us. I badly want to spend my whole life with her. 

I parked the car and we both entered the building. Yoojin rented the namsan tower for us. She spent a lot of money for this. I should do this right. I have to make her say yes and promise not to leave me no matter how hard it is. No matter what problem and struggle we will experience together. 

We rode the cable car while still holding each others' hand. She's looking at the view from the cable car. Damn. I really want to be with her. She looks so beautiful right now. I can't wait to finally make her say yes. If she will say yes, I will remove all of her worries away. After more than 10 minutes in the cable car, we finally arrived at the top of the tower is. We walked to the railings where the love padlocks are. 

"Are we going to try that too?" she asked while staring at the padlocks

I nodded "Of course" I gave her the lock

"Why are we the only ones here?" Jieun asked while looking around

"Yoojin rented the whole place for us"

"Really?" her eyes widened and looked at the night view "Wow. I've never been here. When I will ask my Mom to go here she would tell me to go by myself. How can I? I'm still young at that time" 

"At least you're here now"

She looked at me and smiled "Yup, with you" 

We both looked at the night view while holding each others' hand. This is so perfect for me to ask her out officially. 

"Jieun"

"Hmm?" she answered

"I want to apologize for keeping a secret from you. Yes, I am a dhampir. I just don't know when to tell you and how. At first, I thought it's going to be easy for me to tell you because I don't mind if I lie to you. But the more I show you my concern, the more I get attached to you. I love how you accepted me although we're different from each other which is really unexpected. I saw how scared you were when you saw our real identities. I don't have any choice but to lie, but then you found out again. I had no choice but to tell you"

"Stop the drama, Jaehyun. I already know you're a dhampir and I am okay with that. I'm just glad that you can feel what I can feel. It's not going to be hard for me to teach you" Jieun smiled at me 

"I-If you're okay with it. Why did you ignored me for three days after your last message?" 

She sighed "I was just shocked? I don't know. I just don't know how to react" 

I nodded "I want to ask you something"

"What is it?" Jieun

"If ever I will ask you here right now to be officially mine-"

"H-Huh?" she looked at me 

"Is there something wrong?" 

"You rented this place to ask me to be officially yours?" Jieun

I nodded "What's wrong?" 

"Then, can I also ask you something?" Jieun

I nodded without any hesitation. 

She looked into my eyes "Are you hiding anything from me? Do you still have secrets that I don't know? Is there something that I need to know?"

"What do you mean?" 

"I want a relationship without any secrets, Jaehyun. I want a partner who's honest and will not leave me. I'm asking you that question just to make sure. I want to be ready if ever there are something that I will find out later" Jieun 

"O-Of course, I don't have anything to tell you. You already know that I'm a dhampir, that's it. Nothing more" 

Jieun nodded and smiled "I will ask you more time. Is there something I need to know?"

"I already told you Jieun. That's it" 

"Jaehyun, please-" Jieun

"I don't understand what you're saying. Just tell me-"

Jieun shook her head "Even though you will tell me the truth. I still need to leave you"

"L-Leave me?" 

"I love you but we can't be together" Jieun

"Jieun..."