5

Jaehyun's POV

I'm getting bored. The teacher kept telling us over and over again about her lesson. I'm not really interested now. I just want to hug Jieun again. That's all.

"Mr. Jung?" our teacher called

I stood up "Yes?"

"Are you okay? You are spacing out" she said while staring at me

Should I hypnotist her? I can't. Leeteuk will get mad at me.

"Can I ask something?"

"Sure" she nods and smiled

"I want to transfer to another class. I just feel uncomfortable here"

"Why? What's the problem?" she asked

"Nothing. I'll just talk to Leeteuk- I mean Uncle Leeteuk. He will fix it anyway"

"Okay" she smiled

I sat and sighed. I didn't even had the chance to make her say yes. I really want to transfer to another class. I envy Jungwoo so much. I want to be in the same class with Jieun.

I sighed as I pretended to listen to her. I can read Jieun's mind. I just hope she's around here so it will work easily. I'll try it tomorrow or later. I'll go to their classroom and pretend to wait for Jungwoo. Hahahaha. I just hope this will work.

After a couple of minutes, the bell rang as a sign that our class for today is finished already. Yes. I will finally see her for today. I quickly arranged my things and ran outside. I went to Jungwoo's room and leaned on the wall as I watched their teacher.

"Why are you here?" Doyoung asked me

"I'm waiting for Jungwoo"

"Liar" Johnny said and went to us with Taeil

"I'm waiting for sweet blood"

"Stop calling her sweet blood. She's Jieun, she will think you are weird" Taeil

"Oh, thanks"

"Where are they?" Johnny asked

"They are already inside the van, Taeyong, Yuta, Mark and Haechan" Doyoung answered

"Why are you still here? You are not waiting for Jungwoo" Taeil asked

"Are you waiting for sweet blood too?"

"What? No" Doyoung rolled his eyes

One by one, they are coming out of their room. Their teacher also left the room. Then, Jungwoo also came out of the room.

"What are you all doing here?" Jungwoo asked as soon as he got out of the room

"We are waiting for you. You should at least thank us" Johnny

"Let's go" Jungwoo said

No. I can't go without seeing her.

"Ya, Yoonah!" it's sweet blood's voice!!!

Her friend that I saw at the cafeteria ran out of her room. She also ran out of the room but she stopped when she saw me.

"Hi sweet blood" I smiled

She looked away.

"What is he doing here? Did he stalked me? No way. He is friends with Jungwoo, he probably asked Jungwoo about me. Argh. And what the hell is sweet blood? Is he calling me that? Ew!" THAT'S WHAT ON HER MIND. RUDE.

"I didn't asked Jungwoo"

She looked at me and she was so shocked "H-Huh? A-Are you talking to m-me?"

I nodded "Who else? You are my one and only sweet blood"

"I am not sweet blood" Jieun rolled her eyes and walked away

"See? I told you to stay away from Jieun. You are not listening to me" Jungwoo said while staring at me and then he walked away

"Oh, is he mad?" Taeil asked me

"Whatever"

"Let's go" Johnny said

The four of us went to the parking lot where the van is. What the hell is wrong with him? Is he mad that I kissed sweet blood? He can kiss his classmate. What is he whining about?

We got in the van and the driver started driving to Aersha. The van is quiet, only the driver is noisy because of his radio. Agh. I didn't even hugged her. I will just keep on talking to her and I will also apologize to her about what happened.

"How's the University? Is it fun?" our driver asked

"Fun for Jaehyun, not for us" Haechan

"Why?" driver

"He met a girl earlier" Mark answered

We finally arrived at Aersha. We entered and saw Leeteuk and the other elders and rankers of our team. They are talking about something serious.

"Jaehyun and Jungwoo join us after you two change clothes" Eunhyuk said while smiling at us

"Is it something serious?" Taeil asked them

"No, we just need to talk to them. No worries" Heechul smiled

I nodded "I'll just change"

I went to my room and saw my roommate, Jungwoo lying down on his bed. He is not even interested with the announcement to the both of us.

"Didn't I tell you to stay away from Jieun? Can't you at least listen to me?" Jungwoo asked and sat on his bed while staring at me "If you are curious why, don't even ask. I'm sure you will find out soon"

"Whatever. I'll just go and hear the announcement than your whines"

I quickly left the room and went to the ground floor and saw the rankers Shindong, Siwon and Eunhyuk talking about something. I quickly sat beside Shindong and looked at the papers.

"Where's Jungwoo?" Eunhyuk asked

"In our room. He kept whining. What is it?"

Siwon gave me two papers "For now, you and Jungwoo need to sign the papers. We will just talk about something, bring it to him. Then, you two should go down"

"Okay"

"Make it fast" Eunhyuk said

I nodded and walked away from them. I signed one of the papers and entered our room. I gave Jungwoo the paper.

"Sign it"

"What is this for?" Jungwoo asked

"Just sign it"

Jungwoo quickly signed it and gave me the papers "What now?"

"We should go down. We need to hear the announcement"

Jungwoo sighed and left the room. I quickl followed him to the ground where the rankers are. I sat beside Eunhyuk this time and gave Siwon the papers.

"Okay" Siwon said and started checking the papers "Did you two even read what's written?"

"I just signed it" Jungwoo

"No, what's the matter?"