ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 19

Start from the beginning

"What's this all about?" He ask, smiling.

Why smiling?

But again I think it wasn't really a good idea. I should have talked to him about marriage and taking another step like normal people do--- but we are here and I can't go back.

Truth be told the way his arms tied up against the headboard of the bed, and the shirt he's wearing showing off his long-fucking-long legs, I'm having many unholy scenarios in my mind.

"What do you think?" I ask, leaning against the bed.

He bites his lips eyeing me.

"I don't know." But the way he's looking at me I think he  knows what I'm really after.

"I kidnapped you." That made him crack.

"What kind of game we are playing Kookie?" This is no game Tae, I'm tired of this babystepzones.

"I'm not playing games angel. I'm tired of this Babysteps." He barely mutter an 'O'

"It's not like I'm not happy with all of the babysteps we are taking but I don't want this to continue, I want to take our relationship to another level. Marry me angel. I'm not gonna untie you until you agree to marry me."

It's not how this proposal supposed to be with the plot and drama hyung directed but I'm impatient--- I don't want all the drama Inbetween, I just want him to agree to marry me.

"That's it. I thought we are here for some other business." He giggles.

I thought we are here for some other business.

Other business part make me smile as he eyed the tie, I wrapped around his wrist and to the headboard.

But did he say, that's it?

What that supposed to mean?

He's not happy that I proposed to him?

I don't want to be babystepzoned again.

"That's it? It's all you have to say?"

"That's it. I thought we are here for other business." He laughs.

"It's not funny angel."

"But it's funny to me."

Funny? What is so funny in my proposal? I want him to be mine by all the means. I want my ring on his finger, and vows to tie us together.

"It's not funny. Joonie hyung proposed Jin hyung, they are going to get married soon. What about us, I want you to be mine."

"I'm yours."

"It's different."

"Nothing is different Kookie. You love me, I love you, it's not gonna change because of anything."

"Marriage is different angel."

"I know. Untie me, we can talk."

"No, tell me your answer." It's simple yes or no, why he can't say it now?

"This shit is distracting me and my thoughts--- do it now." How come it's distracting his thoughts?

Sighing untie the knots as he free his hands smiling.

I don't feel like smiling.

"Look at me," he cup my face in his hands, pressing a kiss on my nose.

"I love you Kookie, let's get married then."

Let's get married then---

"I don't want you to accept my proposal just because I want that, Tae. I can wait--- this proposal was bad idea. Sorry, let's go back, you need sleep." I shouldn't have listen to hyung. He's right we love eachother and it's all matters. Let's take all the babysteps.

"Who said I'm not ready? I want everything with you Kookie. I love you and I want to get married. I want to grow old together with you--- I want everything with you." You have no idea how much this words meant to me, angel.

"I love you more, angel."

"You better be. Now where is my ring?"

Ring?

Ohhh, ring--- I think I forgot that.

"Don't tell me you pull this stunt without a ring?"

"It's in our bedroom." He pull his hands back flopping himself down to the bed.

"How unfortunate I'm, I said yes without a ring."

"Don't be dramatic. I have ring, I just forget to bring it down with me."

"I'm the one who is dramatic here? I'm not the one who kidnapped me and tied me up here, when we just needed to talk there in our bedroom." He's right but it happened.

"But everything paid off." Huffing he slide off the bed, walking towards the door in the basement.

"Whatever."

Opening the door he turns to face me a smile forming in his lips.

"Make sure we have a kidnap marriage." With that he close the door behind him.

Kidnap marriage?

Is there a marriage like that?

What that supposed to mean?

Do you like this chapter?

Thank you for reading💜💚

Love,
Dumb Duck🐣