Chapter 10

Kylie's P.o.V

Me and David walked back to dorm and bumped into jack he said Seb was in heaven (aka the auto shop) and we told him about our art teacher Mrs.Emiko, who by the way was a fu*king boss, she was in her early twentys and she seemed to be new at teaching but she had it down pat. she's one of those teachers who screams respect. we got back to dorm and I started to cook.

Dave P.O.V

Well I just decided I love this school! There auto shop is the best shit ever. the teacher is... I don't know his name and know what? He said him self he's only there for legal stuff and he just stays in his office unless there an emergency.

But don't think it's all fun and games we all love cars and while grades don't matter knowledge does so even though I'm a first year here. I have a good ranking since I'm a boss at cars!

I said bye to everyone and left back to the dorm. when I entered dinner was wrapped up on a table. wow thanks for waiting guys but then again I did stay out late it's already dark out. picking up the plate I head to heated it up till I here a soft

"Sorry it's wrapped, Kylie and Dave went to bed." oh it's Jack I turned around to see him wearing his plain black pj bottoms with a grey tank top he had a blanket wrapped around him and a mug in his hand probably coffee it's like his and Kylie's spirt animal.

"You waited up?" I said. he just nodded and yawned I got my meal and we both sat down I quickly ate my meal.
"Jack are you-" he fell asleep. smiling lightly I cleaned my dishes and went behind him scoping up him in my arms I took a moment to regain balance. Jack shifted a bit and rested his head against my chest, God Damn it he's cute. I slowly made my way to our room carful not to drop him. I ate him on the bed and he grabbed by shirt God damn it.

"Seba...tian..." He moaned? What's he dreaming about. f**k I am losing my self control. by time I got be control back I had leaned down and pressed my lips to his. he kissed back. when I pulled back he was still asleep damn he must have been tired was I out that late oh well I put on my pjs and went to sleep.

//Dream//

"Seb! Where are you . Jack called out from the other side of a door. naturally I ran in. "Seb is that you?"

"Ya it's me, Jack, are you ok ? What's wrong?" I questioned rapidly. All of a sudden he was in my arms. he backed up after a bit and I got a look at him. I really shouldn't have.

He was wearing a plain white T-shirt that's way to large as it hung over his shoulder exposing his neck and legs. shit I'm lucky this is a dream or id be gone.

"Seb? what's wrong." I then noticed he was blind folded and handcuffed.

"Who did this?" I questioned he shook his head answering with a small I don't know and shifted looking up through his bangs with those big eyes I lost it.

I grabbed him roughly shoving him against the wall. he let out a gasp of surprise but i quickly silenced him putting my mouth atop of his
Moving my lips with his. I wished this was real. but I knew this would never happen if never have Jack panting and moaning my hand holding his above his head my other on his hip. And his toes slightly hanging of the ground his eyes shut in surprise and the spur of the moment. I knew no matter how much I wished my feelings where not returned.

-----___________________________________________________-------------------------------

A/n there I HOPE YOUR HAPPY I wrote it and it was difficult God if my friends knew I wrote this! I'd be shamed! But it was worth it now u can't right the next chapter till I get a name for the surfer dude he will stay and be a charge thee but he needs. A. Damn. Name.

Bye