Forever and Always - Book 1 FINAL CHAPTER

It's almost four years since that memorable winter... That beautiful night when they confessed their love for each other. Erika was glad that she made that choice, otherwise, she would have the biggest regret in her life.

Alex just got home from New York since it's semestral break. He always comes home every chance he gets. And she also visits him every chance she gets to ease their longing for each other. It wasn't easy but when you truly love someone, you don't look for something easy. You make things work no matter how hard it may get. And that is what exactly both of them did for all this time they were far from each other.

Alex arranged a special dinner date that night he came home. Erika tried to look her best. She wore a peach halter dress and put on a light make up. When Alex picked her up, he looked stunned for a moment and swallowed hard the moment she went inside his car.

"It seems you're getting more beautiful each time I'm away. You're making it hard for me to leave you each time I come home."

"I just have to look beautiful so you'd always come back," nakangiting sagot niya.

"I missed you, sweetheart," anito at mabilis na tinawid ang espasyo sa pagitan nila at niyakap siya ng mahigpit. He groaned when his hands felt her bare back. "Your dress is sinfully sexy, sweetheart." Her cheeks flushed as she felt his hands on her skin. His touch were like fire. Nang yumuko ito para abutin ang labi niya'y kaagad niya iyong sinalubong.

She missed Alex so much. Alex kisses were full of longing. He kissed as if breathing her in, consuming all of her and she wants to give it all to him. They were both out of breath when the kiss ended.

Hinaplos niya ang mukha nito. "Aren't you tired? Should we just stay home?"

"No," he gave her his sweetest smile. "As much as
I just want to cuddle and kiss you all night, I just have to take you out because tonight is special," anito at pinaandar ang sasakyan.

"I thought you already gave this up," aniyang hindi makapaniwala sa invitation card na hawak. They were on their way to the restaurant when Alex gave her the invitation. That's why he said tonight's special, because he's finally doing his own photo exhibit.

"Well, a special girl once told me that I can be the master," anitong kinindatan siya.

Lumuwang ang pagkakangiti niya. Hindi niya inaasahang ipinagpatuloy pa ni Alex ang pangarap nito. She already pursued her own dream. She held two art exhibits and the critics all say she's gonna be as successful as her dad. Still, she took up Business Administration because she knew she had to take care of their businesses as well. Alex had been there in all her exhibits and seeing the proud look in his face is worth more than a million cheers. She had wished for him to continue what he was passionate about. She knew that it was always photography. He had been busy with studying law and she thought he already gave up on that dream.

"Tonight?" aniya nang makita ang date nasa invitation.
He nodded happily.

Niyakap niya ito ng mahigpit. "I am so happy for you, Alex," aniya.

"Yeah?" umangat ang isang sulok ng bibig nito. "Why don't you show that through a kiss, sweetheart?"

Kinurot niya ang tagiliran nito. Kapag ganoon ang ngiti ni Alex, alam niyang hindi simpleng halik ang gusto nito. And they are on a public place!

"C'mon, I know you're wearing that infallible lipstick," ungot nito.

"Alex!" saway niya rito. "We're in public!"

"Ikinakahiya mo ako, ganoon?" he pouted.
Hindi niya napigilan ang tawa. Alex can be irresistably cute sometimes.

"At pinagtatawanan mo pa," anitong kunwa'y nagtatampo.