Forever and Always - CHAPTER 12

Start from the beginning

Kaagad niyang isinara ang nakangangang bibig. Her blood rushed. Isn't that what she wanted? If they get engaged, then Alex will be with her. Tito Jordan will not be able to take Alex away from her! She won't let him!

Bumuntong-hininga ito. "We will tell them that nothing happened."

"They won't believe it, Alex." Napabuga siya ng hininga.

"Then whatever their verdict is, we'll comply. We'll do as they say."

"Papatayin ka ni Daddy," aniyang napakagat-labi.

"I doubt so. May tiwala naman Daddy mo sa'kin. Stop worrying, okay?"

"I just don't want you to die," himutok niya.

He chuckled and pinched her nose. "Stop chewing your lips kasi baka hindi ako makapagpigil."

"Huh?" she could feel the heat from his body. The back of his hands caressed her cheeks and she felt like burning. He leaned forward and bent his back, his warm breath fanning her flushed face.

"One of these days, I will help you remember what happened last night. We'll do it one step at a time, okay?"

"Sabihin mo na lang ngayon," wala sa sariling sambit niya dahil sa sobrang lapit ng mga mukha nila. Natutuliro na naman ang isip niya at halos mabingi siya sa lakas ng kabog ng dibdib. Lumayo ito at nakahinga siya ng maluwang. Ngunit tila nagbago ang isip at muli siya nitong dinukwang at walang salitang idinampi ang labi nito sa labi niya. Her heart was beating like crazy as his lips gently brushed hers, sending ripples of electricity throughout her whole body, making her toes curl.

"We kissed, Pepper," bulong nito habang inaangkin ang labi niya. "Like this..." Napakapit siya ng mahigpit sa batok nito at sinundan ang bawat galaw ng bibig nito. She felt him tensed when she responded to his kisses and he deepened the kiss. He sucked her tongue and she was moaning and panting, wanting for more. Alex's kisses just makes her feel everything and forget everything at the same time.

Nagulantang sila sa malakas na katok ng pinto. Kapwa sila naghahabol ng hininga nang maghiwalay ang labi nila. Alex gently touched her lips and smiled that made her insides melt again.

"Come out now, you two!"

"Do you remember now?"

Namula ang pisngi niya at umiwas ng tingin. Hindi pa rin kumakalma ang puso niya.

Her heart was beating frantically. Muli silang nagulantang sa malakas na katok. Nagkatinginan sila. She was nervous with what is going to happen.

"Relax," anito sabay pisil sa kamay na hawak nito.

"Bababa na po!" sigaw niya. 

Pakiramdam niya'y hahatulan siya ng bitay habang nakasalang sa harap ng mga magulang. Nasa isang sulok naman ang lolo't lola niya na masinsinang nag-uusap, tila hindi interesado sa paliwanag nila ni Alex.

She admired the way Alex carried himself. He faced her parents without fear. He didn't even blink nor stutter as he explained what happened last night even when her dad was very furious and her mom looked stressed out. But her grandparents looked... Excited? Naulinigan niyang nag-uusap ang mga ito ng apo sa tuhod na sinaway ng mommy niya.

Then something hit her. She was so worried yesterday of how to keep Alex, right? Isn't this her chance to keep him? Pakiramdam niya'y unti-unting lumiwanag ang paligid. Tuluyan na siyang nabuhayan ang loob niya sa naisip. Ngunit nakagat niya ang labi. Her parents will be very disappointed for sure.

"Erika speak up, may nangyari ba o wala?" His Dad's voice was like thunder.

Yumuko siya. Hindi siya umimik. At the corner of her eyes, she saw deep furrow in Alex's brow.