Chaos Calls

Okay, so it was in the afternoon of February 2019 that my brother Alex called my dad. Telling my dad that my other brother Marcus had had an accident and barely made it through.

So my older brother Alex brought him to our house to stay. He couldn't save his job. He could barely save his life. He told our Dad that Marcus couldn't stay at his house. It was just too hard I guess.

So he moved in. It was just so much to take in. Especially, all at one time but I knew we were doing it to help him. That's the important thing.

Sometimes everything was hard to get used to, but sometimes I was just happy to have my brother back. I kinda missed him.

Months went by and things were starting to get better or so we thought. Everyday was a new day and we were finally getting used to Marcus living with us. Of course it was different but not impossible.

He didn't see Emily very often but every one in awhile she would come stay with us. She was starting grow up before are very eyes.

Emily is a very cute little girl. In fact a lot of people compliment her. She has brown curly hair and little brown button eyes. She is very funny and pretty sassy. She is also bossy. Everyone is just surprised by how big she is for her age. She kinda looks like a 4 year old. She is also very smart and has a big vocabulary for a 2 year old.

Emily is my only niece and it is nice to see her sometimes. I think my parents miss her more than anyone. They like to spoil her.