The Wish

Since Izuku Midoriya was 4 he hasn't had the best life. On his birthday he found out that he would never get a quirk. They just did an x-ray and found out his pinkie toes had two joints. They didn't do further testing saying it wouldn't prove anything other than he's quirkless. On their way home his father committed suicide once he found out Izuku was quirkless and he didn't want his family to disown him.

The next day at school Izuku was withdrawn and his friend Katsuki
"Kachan" Bakugo bugged him to tell him. When Katsuki found out he started to bully the poor kid. Lies of quirklessness being contagious and laws stating quirkless can be used as punching bags Izuku was beat up on a daily basis. This went on for so long Izuku gained a high pain tolerance, learned a ton, and gained a slight hate of quirks.

He lasted ten years of torture, abuse, and burns. Izukus mom has been his only supportive person. Of course Izuku does his best to help his mom by getting a job and doing a lot of the chores at home. Today was his first day off in a very long time. As he surfed the internet he found an old sub reddit. On this subreddit they talked about a game called Dungeons and Dragons.

He read stories and saw lots of awesome artwork. The stories ranged from so silly he couldn't breath from laughing too hard to those so sad he would have cried, if he had a tear left. The artwork was breath taking as well. Worlds of many colors, different races and classes, and the magic they drew. After a while of surfing he found the art and story of a character called Izuku The God.

This characters story was about how a kid became a god after finding the lost relics of power which hide in plain sight. The art somewhat looked like him but in an armor set that looked like it was made of emeralds and jade. As Izuku looked it over he made a wish, a wish that would change his destiny forever. "I wish I was like these awesome characters."

As those words fell from his lips the drawing of Izuku the God changed from frowning to smiling. Izuku rubbed his eyes some and looked again only to suddenly be in a giant white room with the god standing in front of him. "I will grant your wish but you must train to learn all of my powers. For now I give you my base stats of all 20s. Your strength, dexterity, constitution, intelligence, wisdom, and charisma are now maxed without boosting items."

Izuku felt his body bulk up slightly and he felt much healthier. The god then smiled, "No pain, you're truly pure of heart. I will give you two more powers. For your purity I give you Ultimate Spellcaster Feat and Artificers Envy. May you use these gifts well. Until we meet again young god in training."

Izuku was suddenly in his livingroom scaring his mom. She instantly noticed he was taller, more handsome, and something powerful was in him. She was about to ask when Izuku fainted crushing the coffee table which survived much more than a teenager falling on it. She called the hospital and had an ambulance take him there.

A couple hours later Izuku woke up and looked around confused. When he realized where he was confusion filled his mind as the last thing he remembered was seeing his mom looking worried. He noticed a drink with his name on it just out of his reach. As a joke he said, "Mage hand I summon you." He suddenly saw a ghostly hand form, give him his drink, and then vanish after giving him a thumbs up.

~<Inko POV>~
I walked into my son's hospital room with some food for when he woke up. When I saw yeah was not only awake but drinking the water I left I got a tad mad. "How long have you been up? Also I am upset you got out of that bed after you collapsed." Izuku just looked at me confused, "I collapsed? Did I break anything?" I showed him a picture of the table and he looked upset, "I'm sorry Mom, I didn't mean to break it. Also I had an odd vision."

With a sigh I hugged him, "Its ok hun, just quit working so much. I'm the parent not you. Now what was the vision?" He told me about the vision and I chuckled a bit, "Well someone with a teleportation quirk messed with you then. You just suddenly appeared in front of me before you collapsed." He thought a bit and looked for his phone.