Lucoa
+++

"Where are we heading to?" napatigil naman ako sa tanong ni Yohan. We're currently at the hallway and was about to reach the exit of the building but I never thought about that.

Yeah, where are we heading to? For Yohan, everything is still foreign so he's depending on me who's an old citizen here.

Pero kahit na lumaki ako dito, hindi naman ako mahilig gumala kaya no use.

"Wait" I roamed my eyes and was hoping to see some familiar faces but few of them seems busy kaya ay kinalabit ko ang babaeng dumaan sa harapan ko.

"What do you want?" she asked while raising a brow.

A 7th grade student?

Pft. Are you kidding me?

"Hello there junior~ I just want to ask you something, do you mind~?" I patted her shoulder and flashed a smile.

Para namang nabuhusan ng malamig na tubig ang katabi niyang 9th grade. "A, ah Shana that's the mute swan—"

Hindi niya ata narinig ang sinabi ng katabi niya at walang pag aalinlangan na itinabig ang kamay ko at nandidiring nakatingin kay Yohan.

"I do mind because I don't want to mingle myself with an omega around—"

"Oh no dear~ You're so arrogant that's cool! Can you be arrogant again so I can give you a slap on the other sideee? This is going to be excitinggg!" I giggled. She looked at me like she was about to cry.

I placed my hand on her shoulder and clenched it, making her whimper. "Now now~ why aren't you speaking arrogantly? don't you wish for another slap? awww that's unfortunate. Then... should you answer my question?"

***
"Uwaaah Soleil~ you didn't even changed a bit!" Yohan amusingly shrieked while digging into the ice cream sundae. I asked Shana, the junior earlier, for a famous dessert house and she willingly gave me the address.

I chuckled, "What do you mean?"

He pointed at my face using the spoon so I tilted my head, "That!"

"You're always smilinggg! Everyone thinks you're so kind which is true! But when you're disciplining someone you're still smiling! It may be confusing kasi di ko alam nasa isip mo pero..." He finished a spoonful and showed off an adorable smile before continuing, "...you're always beautiful!"

"Oh my look at that, Tsuki's flattering me~" I laughed while waving my hand.

He beamed, "I'm just telling the truth! You're always beautiful!"

"Yes yes and you're handsome as well. Now, why did you transfer?"

"To see you of course!"

"So honest of you~ Where's Tita and Tito? are they at home?"

He flinched and looked away, "Uh about that" he is even fidgeting.

"I ran away..."

"Excuse me?" agad kong kinuha ang cellphone ko para tawagan si mama.

"Nooooo!! Listen to me!! My parents won't let me contact you! I don't know why pero kung ipapaalam mo sakanila kung asan ako baka pauwiin ako" He frantically explained.

"S, so don't tell them, please?" Despite the trembling of his hands, he didn't hesitate to hold my hand to prevent it from opening my phone.

Huminga ako ng malalim at ngumiti, "I don't know kung bakit nila tayo pinapalayo sa isa't isa pero I think they have some good reasons, yes?"

He shaked his head, "I don't care! I only want to be with you!" nakapikit nitong saad.

I held his hands and gave him a warm smile, "Don't worry, I'm here. I'm always on your side, remember?" kumalma naman siya at mahinang tumango.

We spent hours on talking that we didn't noticed the time. Gusto niya sana akong ihatid pauwi pero baka mahuli siya ng mga kapatid ko kaya ay inihatid niya nalang ako sa bus stop.

"Soleil, can you come with me tomorrow after school?"

"where to?"

"Salon, babalik ko original hair color ko" He pleaded while looking at me with those puppy eyes.

Ack, I can't take his cuteness. I can see hearts around him. THIS IS INSANE.

"Of course! Here's my bus see you tomorrow!"  dali dali naman akong pumasok at pinakalma ang puso ko.

I looked at him outside the window and he's smiling and waving at me at the same time. I smiled and waved back.

You're always smilinggg! Everyone thinks you're so kind which is true! But when you're disciplining someone you're still smiling!

Haaah. To think that you'll notice my smile.

It's a blessing to hide my thoughts and feelings through smiling. No one can take advantage of me and Tsuki can't notice what I truly feel for him.

He's so innocent and fragile. My role is to be a good friend and protect him, nothing more.

"I'm home" I'm currently living with my 3 brothers. This house was originally for my two older brothers; Lucius Jaxtyn and Aziel Karsten. But since malayo ang bahay namin sa school, pagtungtong ko ng 7th Grade ay nakitira ako kasama nila. Just this year our youngest, Isaiah Sebastian, is already in 7th grade so he's now living with us too.

"Ateeeee!" A 13 year old kid greeted me.

"Oh my~ Isaiah, are you waiting for me?"

"Ate! I hate you!" sumbat nito sakin habang umiiyak.

Hinubad ko ang sapatos ko at isinuot ang sandals na pambahay, "Ehhh? What did I do?"

"Yelsha told me that you disciplined a junior today" My second kuya kissed me on the forehead and picked up my bag.

"Did Adel enjoyed the show kuya Aziel~? She was busy at the registrar earlier so I didn't bother her" Isaiah was still throwing a tantrum kaya ay ikinarga ito ng panganay namin.

"That girl is Isaiah's classmate... and crush" kuya Lucius stated as he pats Isaiah's back.

"REALLY? I didn't know, Isaiah. She didn't respect me as a senior that's why I chatted with her a little bit~" I smiled at him and wiped off his tears.

Isaiah asked kuya Lucius to put him down, ibinaba naman siya ni kuya and then the former hugged me afterwards, "It's okay, people who disrespects my noona won't also earn my respect. Hindi ko na siya crush kung ganon." he sniffed.

My noona?

Iniharap ko siya sa akin, "Isaiah..." I smiled at him but it seems like I can't hide the gloominess I saw him flinched.

"Did you sneak into my room again and stole my kdramas?"